When you can’t choose between chocolate & vanilla, you choose both & then you throw in some berries, greens, your fave vegan vanilla protein powder, some raw cacao & pure vanilla & you’re good to go!
This babe of a smoothie is THICK AF, so I hope you like ‘em that way! If not, WORRY NOT… all you gotta do is thin it out with more liquid!
- 3/4 cup frozen blueberries
- 3/4 cup frozen spinach
- 1/2 cup homemade vanilla flax milk (recipe here)
- 1/2 cup filtered water
- 1 tbsp. raw organic cacao powder
- 1 tsp. pure organic vanilla extract
- 1 scoop Iron Vegan vanilla sprouted protein powder
- TOPPING: Fresh blueberries + bee pollen
- Add the ingredients to your blender & blend until smooth.
- If the smoothie is too thick, simply add more milk or water & blend again until desired consistency is obtained.
- Top with desired toppings!