Yesterday’s sitch was a post-workout Collagen smoothie kinda morning! Lets call it my Spinach, Kale & Strawberry Antioxidant Power Smoothie!
Allow me to explain myself. I say antioxidant because I loaded it with berries, butternut squash, bee pollen, chaga, greens, flax & chia! If that’s not an antioxidant kick to you, I don’t know what is!
- 2/3 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/4 cup frozen butternut squash
- HUGE handful of spinach + kale blend
- 1 scoop Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides
- 1/2 tbsp. Chaga powder
- 1/2 tbsp. Organic chia seeds
- 1 tbsp. Bee pollen
- 1/2 cup homemade vanilla flax milk
- 1/2 cup filtered water
- TOPPING: Living Intentions Chia Ginger granola
- Add the ingredients to your blender & blend until combined & smooth.
- Pour into a tall glass & top with granola!
- Don’t forget to always add something you can CHEW to your smoothies; digestion starts the second you start chewing & your brain receives a signal to trigger the digestive process, so it’s important to get your digestive juices flowing right away!