If you like curry, you’ll absolutely LOVE these!!!! I mean, you gotta love curry when it’ the main ingredient because let me tell you, they are bursting with curry flavour! This makes them great in & on anything from buddha bowls, to omelettes to sandwiches to wraps to salads to pasta to a side dish with a piece of fish or chicken breast!
Honestly, you don’t need much when it come to a good roasted veggie combo. You need your veggies (DUH), a few spices (one of which will be the star of the show), some mustard to add flavour & a liquid or two to really make sure the spices & mustard stick to the veggies! This recipe is no different than my usual formula – it’s simple, easy, delicious & roasted to perfection!
BTW, did you know that curry powder stimulates the immune system, reduces the risk of bacterial infections, boosts digestive health, relieves inflammation & contains tons of anti-cancer properties? NOW YOU KNOW.
- 2 zucchini, sliced lengthwise
- 2 heads broccoli, florets only
- 1 white onion, sliced
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 2 large carrots, sliced into rounds
- 2.5 tsp. curry powder
- 2 tsp. garlic power
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 2 tbsp. organic yellow mustard
- 1/2 cup raw organic apple cider vinegar
- Juice of 1 large lemon
- Add the veggies to a large bowl & season with all the ingredients. Toss to coat.
- Preheat your oven to 350F & line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the seasoned veggies on the parchment-lined baking sheet & roast for 25-30 minutes.
- Once roasted, broil on high for 5-6 minutes, to get them crispy & browned, but watch closely so they don’t burn!