Grab + go lunch idea? I GOT YOU!
This chopped egg & avocado wrap with fermented carrots, spinach & nutritional yeast takes less than 5 minutes to prep & you can pack it up & take it to go or eat it at home! It’s easy, versatile, full of nutty & cheesy flavour, creamy, nutritious & totally customizable based on your taste & preference!
What do you have to do? Simply add spinach or greens of choice to a wrap, top with 1/4 avocado sliced up, a chopped up boiled egg, some yellow mustard or your sauce of choice, nutritional yeast & fermented veggies, kraut or kimchi for added probiotics! I used Tout Cru Fermentation fermented lemon + ginger carrots. Wrap it all up & enjoy
- 1 gluten-free brown rice wrap
- Handful of spinach
- 1/4 avocado, in chunks
- 1 boiled egg
- 1 tsp. organic yellow mustard
- Nutritional yeast for drizzling
- Fermented veggies, sauerkraut or kimchi
- Add the spinach to the wrap & top with the other ingredients. I like to place my wrap filling in the middle of the wrap, then I gently fold the sides inwards & roll the wrap, holding it tightly as I roll to pack all the toppings in & prevent them from falling out.
- Cut it in half & ENJOY!
- If you’re taking it to go, wrap it in plastic wrap or aluminum foil to keep its shape & keep it sealed in an airtight container to preserve freshness.