If you’ve been following along my Instagram or blog for some time now, you know that I don’t do potatoes often, but when I do, they look a little something like this!
- Simple to make: YES.
- Minimal ingredients: YES
- BAKED, NOT FRIED: YES
- Remind you of french fries?: YES
- DELISH: YES
- Does that satisfy all your criteria? Because it sure AF satisfies mine!
Here’s how to make ’em!
- 8-9 small russet potatoes, cut into cubes (skin on)
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp. rosemary
- 1 tbsp. minced onion
- 1/4 cup organic honey Dijon mustard
- 2-3 tbsp. raw organic apple cider vinegar
- Sea salt + black pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 400F & line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add the potatoes to a large bowl & season with all the other ingredients. Toss to coat.
- Place the potatoes on the parchment lined baking sheet, making sure not to pile them.
- Bake at 400F for 30 minutes.
- Once baked, broil on high for 4-5 minutes, until browned & crispy but not burnt!