The EASIEST & LAZIEST avocado & hummus post-workout sandwich EVER!
Real talk, tonight was one of those nights I got home after a double workout & I could not be bothered with prepping ANYTHING. But ‘yo girl’s gotta refuel & eat so I made this super simple, but DELISH sandwich!
- 2 slices sprouted Ezekiel sesame bread
- 1 tbsp.organic hummus
- 1/2 large avocado, mashed & seasoned with lemon, garlic powder, onion powder,sea salt & black pepper
- Cherry tomatoes
- Red pepper chilli flakes
- Black pepper
- Prep your guac in a small bowl.
- Toast your bread.
- On one slice, spread the hummus & mix in the red pepper chilli flakes by gently spreading them into the hummus with a knife. Top with tomatoes.
- On the other slice, slather the guac mixture & top with arugula by gently pressing it into the avocado. Sprinkle with black pepper.
- Slice through the middle with a bread knife but be gentle so it doesn’t fall apart!