I had you at chocolate, right?
Wednesday morning means I have more time to prep breaky so y’all know I like to pull out the fancy shmancy stuff, like OATS! Loading up on all them good carbs in anticipation of my double workout ce soir & getting in all that fibre, collagen & protein to start my day off right & full of energy.
These oats are thick, rich & creamy, super indulgent & so yummy, they taste like dessert! I’m talking CHOCOLATE CAKE!
- 1/3 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 2/3 cup homemade hemp milk (or plant-based milk of choice)
- 1/3 cup filtered water
- 1 tbsp. raw organic cacao powder
- 1/2 tsp. Ceylon cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. pure organic vanilla extract
- 1 scoop Collagen Peptides
- TOPPINGS: Raw organic cashew butter, chia seeds + fruit of choice
- Add the oats, hemp milk, cinnamon, cacao & vanilla to a small skillet & heat over medium-high heat. Stir to combine & cook over medium-high heat for 3-4 minutes.
- Once the oats begin to get thick & creamy, add a scoop of collagen & stir to combine & incorporate. Cook for another minute.
- Remove from the heat, add toppings & enjoy!