If you’re looking for a recipe that’s full of probiotics, here it is.
Looking for one loaded with beneficial enzymes & easy on the digestive system? Here you go!
Or are you looking for something to boost immunity, fight infection & inflammation? I gotchu!
What about those antioxidants & that vitamin C? HELL YA.
That gut health? I’m taking you for a ride baby!
Ginger & lemongrass are both so nutritious, but even more of a powerhouse when combined! Ginger is great for digestion, regulating sugar levels, fighting disease, boosting bone health & relieving joint pain, fighting inflammation & contains tons of vitamin e, B vitamins, fibre, iron, selenium, manganese & magnesium.
Lemongrass also promotes gut health, contains tons of antioxidants, regulates blood pressure, burns fat + boosts metabolism, promotes healthy skin + hair & helps heal colds, flu & infections.
BONUS: To all my babes, both also relieve menstrual pain! 🤗
These carrots are perfectly charred, naturally sweet, crispy, crunchy, full of flavour & so delicious, you’ll be eating them on repeat. Just like you would chips. I SWEAR.
- 1/3 cup raw organic apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup organic coconut aminos
- 2 tsp. ground ginger
- 1 tsp. dried parsley
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- Organic Lemongrass sticks
- Sea salt & black pepper to taste
- Add all the ingredients to a large skillet & toss to coat the carrots in the seasonings.
- Heat the skillet over medium-high heat & let cook untouched for about 3-4 minutes. Then, lower heat to medium & stir consistently to make sure carrots don’t burn or stick.
- Sauté until browned, cooked through & charred but still crispy!
- Remove from heat & enjoy!