4-Ingredient Salted Peanut Butter Vanilla Freezer Fudge a.k.a. I Ain’t Never Met A Fudge I Didn’t Like, But This One… I LOVE!
I ain’t never met a fudge I didn’t like. BUT, when fudge is this good & this healthy, it’s a lethal combination (in the best way possible!).
Made with just 4 INGREDIENTS & ready STAT, you want & need this in your life as a healthy snack option to always have on hand!
I’M WARNING YOU… if you’ve got kids or a significant other or parents or WHATEVER that are PB lovers, you might want to double your batch!
ALSO, if you want to make this recipe nut-free, feel free to swap the peanut butter for any nut-free butter alternative, such as: tahini, sunflower seed butter, coconut butter or hemp nut butter. I’d definitely add a bit more vanilla or some maple syrup to sweeten it a tad more if you’re going with a more savoury butter.
Wanna make this recipe but want to add some chocolate to the mix? No problem! Add in a tablespoon of your fave raw organic unsweetened cacao powder & you’ve got yourself salted peanut butter chocolate vanilla freezer fudge. MAGICAL, right?
- 1 cup organic creamy peanut butter
- 2 tbsp. organic coconut oil
- 1 tbsp. pure organic vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp. Himalayan pink salt
- More sea salt for drizzling
- Add the ingredients to a mixing bowl & microwave for 45 seconds & an additional 10-15 seconds if the PB isn’t melted.
- Alternatively, melt the ingredients in a small skillet until melted & silky smooth.
- Spoon the mixture into an ice cube tray, dividing it evenly & sprinkle with a bit of sea salt (You can also use a Tupperware lined with parchment & then cut it up once frozen).
- Freeze for at least an hour, remove from tray/Tupperware & enjoy!