5-Ingredient (& 2-Minute) Healthier Vegan Flourless Chocolate Mug Cake a.k.a. When You Get Home From A Night Out & You Need Dessert… THIS!
Okay, so it’s no secret that I’m the girl who rarely orders dessert at the restaurant. But, that doesn’t mean I don’t come home & make it myself! I mean… CHOCOLATE!!! There’s absolutely NOTHING wrong with indulging every now & then if that’s what your body wants & craves! But here’s a healthier alternative to that lava cake you often see on restaurant menus.
This babe of a cake will cut you back on sugar & refined flour, but you’ll still get to enjoy that warm delicious chocolatey comforting dessert! It’s naturally sweetened with banana & contains no added refined or natural sugar & it’s so moist, decadent & delicious, you’ll be running home to make it!
NO BAKING SHEET OR LOAF PAN.
NO HUGE MIXING BOWLS TO WASH.
READY IN 2 MINUTES!
- 1.5 tbsp. cacao powder
- 1 banana, mashed (the riper, the sweeter)
- 1/2 tsp. pure organic vanilla
- 1 heaping tbsp. creamy almond butter
- 1 tbsp. vegan chocolate chips
- Add all the ingredients (except chocolate chips) to a small bowl & mix until combined. Leave a few banana chunks in there!
- Place the cake batter in a microwave-safe mug & top with the chocolate chips.
- Microwave for 1 minute & 20 seconds. Add 10-20 seconds if you feel it isn’t ready yet. Tops should look cooked through.