Greek-Spiced Roasted Veggielicious Deliciousness!
If you guys don’t know it yet, I freaking LOVE (like… LOVELOVELOVE) Greek food! There’s just something about oregano that gets me OHMAHGAWD! In fact, I used very minimal seasonings here so that the flavour of the oregano can shine & oh baby is it ever glowing!
Roasting veggies is something I do at least twice a week! Yes, you read right. Twice a week. This chick eats LOTS of veggies! I like to add them into bowls, salads & wraps… and TBH, I often stand in front of my fridge & munch on them straight out the container. There really is no shame in that, right?
Feel free to use any & all your fave veggies with this seasoning mix! It’s super versatile & I’m absolutely certain that it’ll taste great on just about anything!!
- 2 heads broccoli, florets only
- 3 bell peppers, sliced lengthwise
- 3-4 medium carrots, chopped
- 2 small red onions, sliced
- 3/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 huge tbsp. dried oregano
- 1 huge tbsp. dried parsley
- A few splashes apple cider vinegar
- Juice of 2 large lemons
- Sea salt & black pepper to taste
- Add all the veggies to a large bowl & season with all the ingredients. Toss to coat.
- Preheat oven to 400F & line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the veggies on the baking sheet. Roast at 400F for 28-30 minutes.
- Once roasted, broil on high for 2 minutes (watch them closely!).