This was a VERY requested post & I could not be happier to share it with you babes! I now how overwhelming it can be to be bombarded with emails from Sephora, beauty websites & to follow tons of beauty bloggers on social media shooting product recommendations at you. I guess it’s safe to say I contribute to that overwhelmingness in some way but what can I say? I just LOVE to share my experience with you guys & to give you all the ins & outs & honest feedback about the products I try. Let’s just say I’m your guinea pig, #AmIRight?!
Anywho, in the spirit of being your guinea pig, I’ve put together a list of my current favourite “CAN’T LIVE WITHOUT YOU” products from Sephora to give you guys some ideas for the upcoming VIB sale!
The VIB sale is a great time to either restock on your skincare/makeup essentials that you know you can’t live without (& that you’ll end up buying anyways!) or to FINALLY splurge on those expensive (but worth it!) skincare products that you have been DYING to try but never really got around to buying because let’s be honest, there are other priorities in life! The VIB sale is a great excuse not only for yourself, but to make your hubby, boyfriend or fiancé agree that the product is actually worth it because there’s a sale. Ya feel me?
Without further ado, let’s get right into it! Odds are, if you follow me on Instagram, you guys have heard me rant & rave about most, if not all, of these products. I know it’s A LOT, but these are my personal faves! It’s important that you guys do your own research & see which products fit best in your skincare or makeup routine.
As always, please don’t be shy to send me a message or leave a comment down below if you have questions about any of the products I recommended!
- Laura Mercier Flawless Fusion Concealer
- La Neige Cushion Concealer SPF 37
- Origins GinZing Tinted Moisturizer + SPF
- Dr. Dennis Gross Instant Radiance Tinted Moisturizer
- La Neige Lip Sleeping Mask
- Hourglass Immaculate Oil-Free Foundation
- Origins Super Spot Remover
- Tatcha Deep Cleanse
- Tatcha Camellia Oil Cleanser
- La Neige Vitamin Brightening Micellar Water
- Tatcha Silk Canvas Primer
- First Aid Beauty Mango Butter Highlighter Sticks
- Dr. Dennis Gross Universal Daily Peel
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Amreezy Highlighter
- Drunk Elephant C-Framboos Glycolic Serum
- Sunday Riley Good Genes
- Sunday Riley Rapid Flash Brightening Vitamin C Serum OR Dr. Dennis Gross Vitamin C/Collagen Serum
- Sunday Riley Auto-Correct Eye Cream
- Peter Thomas Roth Power K Eye Rescue Eye Cream
- Buxom Cosmetics Full On Lip Cremes & Power Plump Balms
- Full On Lip Creme: Lavender Cosmo, Dolly, White Russian, Pink Lady, Berry Blast
- Power Plump Lip Balms: Big O, Glowing & Flushed
- Tarte Cosmetics Fake Awake Pencil
- Peter Thomas Roth FirmX Peeling Gel
- First Aid Beauty Coconut Skin Smoothie Priming Moisturizer
- Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask
- Tatcha Blotting Pads
- It Cosmetics Confidence In A Cream
- Drunk Elephant Protini Moisturizer
- La Neige BB Cushion Hydra Radiance SPF 50
- Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Exfoliating Moisturizer
- Sunday Riley UFO Oil
- Sunday Riley Luna Retinol Oil
- Becca Cosmetics Sunlit Bronzer (Ipanema Sun)
- Becca Cosmetics Mineral Blush (Camellia, Foxglove & Hyacinth)
NOT PICTURED (because I forgot, but you need it just AS MUCH!)
- Peter Thomas Roth Glycolic Toner
AND NOW… CLICK: SEPHORA.COM!