TALK ABOUT THAT FLAKE!
Cod is legit my fave white fish (PS. I’m such a white fish kinda gal). The filets are always thick, creamy & full of flavour & there’s nothing like the way it flakes when you bake it!
Cod is also an amazing source of vitamin B12, selenium, niacin, phosphorus & protein, potassium & anti-inflammatory omega 3 fatty acids.
Here’s a super simple recipe that you can meal prep or literally prep & have ready on the table in under 25 minutes for a quick & easy dinner!
- 4 cod fillets
- 1 heaping tbsp. raw organic Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp. dried rosemary
- Sea salt & black pepper to taste
- 1-1.5 tsp. Sriracha
- 4 cloves fresh garlic (minced)
- Preheat the oven to 350F & line a baking sheet with parchment.
- Place the fish in a mixing bowl & season with marinade ingredients.
- Cover, refrigerate & let marinate for 30 minutes.
- Place the marinated fish on the baking sheet & bake for 12 minutes.
- Once baked, broil on high for 3 minutes but watch closely!
- ENJOY! 🙂