Guys, if I told you these tasted exactly like brownie batter, would you believe me?
They’re made with just 6 real food ingredients, packed with amino acids, iron, magnesium, antioxidants, beauty-boosting, muscle-strengthening & gut-healing Vital Proteins collagen peptides & naturally sweetened with a bit of maple syrup & pure organic vanilla!
They’re gluten & grain free, refined sugar free, low carb & low sugar, dairy free & possibly vegan & nut-free!
- To make ’em vegan: Swap the collagen for your favourite vegan protein powder.
- To make ’em nut-free: Swap the almond butter for your fave nut-free alternative, such as: sunflower seed butter.
They make for a great pre or post workout snack or simply pop one when you’re feeling like you need a little energy booster! You can even throw in some nuts or chocolate chips!
They’re so good that my dad called me on his way to work to tell me how delicious they were. His exact words were: “WHAT’S IN THESE BALLS? THEY’RE SO GOOD!”. When my dad approves (or one of your hubbies or kiddies approve), I know I nailed it!
- 1/2 cup collagen peptides (or swap for vegan protein if vegan)
- 1/4 cup creamy almond butter (or nut-free alternative)
- 2 tbsp. pure organic maple syrup
- 1 tsp. pure organic vanilla
- Pinch of sea salt
- 2 tbsp. raw organic cacao powder
- Add all ingredients to a mixing bowl & mix to combine.
- Use your hands to work the mix until it has cookie dough consistency.
- Shape the mix into 9 balls & place on a plate & refrigerate to firm up.
- ENJOY! 🙂