Gluten-Free & Vegan Almond Espresso Banana Cookies a.k.a. (Chewy) Cookie Goals!
OMG guys… these babies are a HIT & they are LIT!!!
They’re grain, gluten, dairy & egg free, chewy, moist, delicious, scrumptious, satisfying, easy, simple & made with just real food!
They’re also spiked with espresso powder so they make for a great energy boost, not to mention all the healthy fats, protein & minerals from the almond butter & the fibre & potassium from the banana!
They are sweetened with just banana, vanilla & Ceylon cinnamon so they’re low in sugar & carbs & basically, you need them in your life.
If almonds aren’t your jam, you can totally swap them for some other nuts of your choice. I think walnuts, pecans or pistachios would go great with the other ingredients in here!
- 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp. creamy almond butter (or sub for nut free alternative)
- 2 heaping tbsp. espresso powder
- 1/3 cup raw almonds (crumbled)
- 3 bananas (ripe & mashed)
- 2 tsp. pure organic vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. Ceylon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350F & line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Mash your bananas.
- Add all the ingredients to a medium mixing bowl & stir until combined & incorporated.
- Use a spoon to portion the batter onto the baking sheets (I made 12 cookies).
- Bake for 15-17 minutes.
- Remove from the oven & let cool before removing from baking sheets.