Who doesn’t LOVE a crispy baked meatball, #AmIRight?
These babies are spiced simply but to absolute perfection! They’re full of delicious savoury flavour & great to throw into pasta dishes, bowls, salads, wraps, pita bread or to devour as is dipped in your fave mustard, pesto or guac!
They’re easy to prepare & require just a few simple ingredients you most probably have on hand! And if you don’t? GO GET EM because you need these STAT.
What’s great about this recipe is that the seasonings would also pair well with ground turkey or beef, if you prefer!
They’re also grain-free, egg free & gluten-free! No breadcrumbs necessary!
I absolutely LOVE these burgers & I hope you guys will too!!
- 1 pack of extra-lean ground chicken breast
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 heaping tbsp. chicken spice (or a blend of smoked paprika, garlic powder & a few pinches of cayenne pepper)
- Sea salt & black pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 white onion, diced
- 2 tbsp. raw organic apple cider vinegar
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Preheat oven to 350F & line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add all the ingredients to a large bowl & mix with a wooden spoon until fully combined.
- Use a spoon to portion the batter into meatballs of your desired size & place on baking sheet. I made 15 large ones.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 350F.