VEGAN CHEESY & GARLICKY LIME ROASTED VEGGIES, anyone?
Guys… these veggies taste SOOOO cheesy, they remind me of mac & cheese! I mean… I’ll take veggies if they remind me of mac & cheese, you? I’ll take veggies any day TBH, but here’s a great recipe that even your kiddies will love! Nope, it ain’t Kraft Dinner, but they’ll love the taste so much, they’ll stop asking for KD!
Not a week goes by that I don’t roast up a massive batch of roasted veggies!
This batch is loaded with antioxidants, B12, plant protein, vitamin C, fibre for days & tons of gut-healing & boosting benefits!
I used brussels, green cauliflower & a mix of red & white onion but you can totally use any veggies of your choice! I imagine this would taste absolutely delicious with white or sweet potato, broccoli, asparagus or mushrooms!
Here’s how to make ’em!
- 35-40 brussels sprouts, halved
- 1 head of green cauliflower
- 1 red onion, sliced lengthwise
- 1 white onion, sliced lengthwise
- 2 heaping tbsp.
- Juice of two fresh limes
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- Sea salt & black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400F & line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add the veggies to a large mixing bowl & season with all the dressing ingredients. Toss with a wooden spoon to coat the veggies in the seasonings.
- Place the veggies on the parchment-lined baking sheet & bake for 35-40 minutes, until browned, roasted & crispy.
- To make them extra crispy, broil them on high for 3-4 minutes, but watch them closely!
- ENJOY! 🙂