Crispy Smoky Oven-Roasted Chicken Strips a.k.a. This Recipe Is On FIYA!
I can not contain my excitement about sharing this CRISPY SMOKY ROASTED CHICKEN STRIPS with you babes! Like, “I cant even”. Oh & btw, yes, it’s roasted, which means IT IS BAKED, NOT FRIED!
TBH, it’s really easy & simple but so delicious! All I did was legit throw the chicken into a bowl with tons of spices & seasonings, let it marinate, roast it at a high temperature, broil it slightly & BOOM! Crispy, delicious, smokey AF, roasted chicken for bowls, salads, wraps or as is!
You really only need minimal ingredients for this: lemon, some smokey & savoury spices, coconut aminos & Sriracha! I mean… does it get any easier? Oh yes, of course, you need the chicken… But you knew that!
- 4 skinless chicken breasts
- Juice from 2 fresh lemons
- 2 tsp. smoked paprika
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. chipotle powder
- 1/3 cup organic coconut aminos
- 1/2 – 1 tsp. Sriracha
- Black pepper & sea salt to taste
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut your chicken into strips & place in a large bowl. Season with all the marinade ingredients & toss to coat.
- Cover & let marinate in the fridge for at least 30 minutes (or cook it right away if you don’t have time!)
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Lay the strips on the baking sheet & bake for 40 minutes.
- When baked, broil on high for 2-3 minutes. Watch closely!
- ENJOY! 🙂