4-INGREDIENT BANANA BROWNIES… yes, you read right… & TBH, I don’t even know how this concoction came to life.
OH RIGHT… a chocolate craving! #sorrynotsorry!
I legit just threw bananas, raw cacao & vanilla into a bowl, mixed it up, topped it with some raspberries & BOOM… BROWNIES! These babies are guaranteed to curb a chocolate craving… or a brownie craving… or a chocolate brownie craving. #doublethefun!
But wait, then I threw in tons of chunks of one of my fave organic dark chocolate bars. And I’m talking… DARK. Like 85% dark! But you can use vegan chocolate chips or any other chocolate bar of your choice! I used Green & Black’s!
I topped them with raspberries, but if that’s not your jam, you can totally top ’em the traditional way with some crushed walnuts or pecans for added crunch, benefits & healthy fats!
Now, I’m gonna keep this recipe post super short & sweet JUST LIKE THE LENGTH THESE BABIES TAKE TO MAKE. In a nutshell, they are: full of potassium, antioxidants, magnesium, natural sweetness, fibre,vitamin C & they’re completely flourless, gluten-free, vegan, dairy & egg free, refined sugar free & so damn rich, indulgent & GOOEY & RIDICULOUSLY FUDGY AF!
I think if I didn’t have you already, I GOT YOU AT THE WORD FUDGY, no?
- 3 medium ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/4 cup raw organic cacao powder
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 your fave dark chocolate bar OR vegan chocolate chips!
- 1/4-1/3 cup frozen raspberries
- Add the mashed banana, cacao & vanilla to a bowl & mix until fully combined. Leave some leftover banana chunks in there – TRUST ME!
- Preheat your oven to 350F & line a loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Fold in the chocolate chunks/chips.
- Add the prepared batter to the loaf pan, making sure to fill the corners & top with the frozen berries.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes. It will look slightly under baked when you remove it from the oven, but don’t worry!
- Let it cool & refrigerate it for at least an hour before slicing.
- Keep the brownies refrigerated to preserve optimal texture & freshness!