SMOKESHOW ROASTED VEGGIES, anyone?
Are you even doubting these babes for a second? Seriously? MY GOODNESS. ARE YOU FULLY THERE? C’mon… how does the sight of these, let alone the description in the title, not make your mouth water? OH WAIT, I SEE YOU. It does!!!!
MY OH MY, MY MOUTH IS ON FIRE, BUT I’M IN LOVE!
Guys… y’all know I cannot go a week without prepping a HUGELY MASSIVE batch of roasted veggies, mostly because I add them to just about everything & I even like to much on ‘em alone!
These ones are so tasty, hot & spicy, delicious, with a dash of sweetness & so addictive, YOU WON’T BE ABLE TO STOP! But hey… they’re veggies! I GOTCHU!
Oh but wait, flavour is one thing… don’t get me raving about the CRISP FACTOR! They’re roasted to perfection then broiled, which makes the outsides super browned & crispy… they almost feel like a chip!!!!!
AND NOW… THE RECIPE (because I know you’re salivating).
- 3 heads broccoli, florets only
- 1 red onion
- 1 white onion
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced into rounds
- 1/2 cup organic coconut aminos
- A dash of pure organic maple syrup
- 1 tsp. Sriracha
- 3 cloves fresh garlic, minced
- Black pepper & sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1.5-2 tsp. smoked paprika
- 1 tsp. chipotle powder
- Preheat your oven to 400F & line a baking sheet or 2 with parchment paper.
- Add the veggies to a large bowl & season with all the marinade ingredients. Toss with a wooden spoon until all veggies are coated.
- Once coated, place the veggies on the parchment lined baking sheet(s).
- Roast for 25 minutes at 400F. Once roasted, set your oven to high broil & broil on high for 2-3 minutes, until crispy, but not burnt! Watch closely!
- ENJOY! 🙂