COCONUT ACAI ADAPTOGENIC ENERGY BOMBS!
These babes are THEBOMB. Yes, the name says it how it is, guys!!
Not only are they absolutely crumbly, chewy & delicious, but… Get this: They’re loaded with antioxidants, fiber, healthy fats, energy-boosting, stress-relieving & anxiety-reducing ashwagandha, vitamin C, provide a sustained source of natural energy & may reduce blood sugar levels.
They’re also full of plant protein & skin-healing & rejuvenating properties!
OH & to top it all off, they’re also vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free & refined sugar-free!
BTW, in case you’re wondering, you don’t taste the ashwagandha! People always ask me if it has a taste because it is a herb after all & TBH, I’m so used to it that even if it does, I would’ve already become immune to it! But when you’re combining it with such delicious other ingredients, you end up masking it anyway, trust me!
So to sum these babies up, they’re:
- made in just one bowl!
- rich, delicious, indulgent & super duper satisfying!
- delightfully clean & healthy!
- made with REAL FOOD!
- texture goals!
- bursting with ingredients that will benefit you & heal you from the inside out!
- the star of the show… AÇAI: it contains tons of antioxidants & vitamin C, boosts cognitive function, focus & sharpness of the mind, it’s detoxifying, heart healthy & lowers cholesterol, regenerates damaged skin cells, stimulates skin cell renewal, stimulates hair growth & skin health & fights aging.
- full of digestive-health boosting fibre!
- perfect for keeping you energized through & after workouts!
- absolutely positively extremely easy to make!
Now, without further ado, let’s get right to it!
- 3/4 cup organic unsweetened shredded coconut
- 3/4 cup + 2 tbsp. gluten-free rolled oats
- 2 tbsp. organic açai powder
- 1 tbsp. ashwagandha
- 3/4 cup natural unsalted creamy almond butter
- 1/4 cup coconut flower syrup (or pure organic maple syrup)
- 1 tsp. pure organic vanilla extract
- OPTIONAL: 1/4 cup vegan chocolate chips
- Add all the ingredients to a large mixing bowl & stir with a wooden spoon until combined. The oats should be fully coated & incorporated with the rest of the ingredients.
- Scoop the mixture into your hands & roll it into balls of your desired size. I made 15 medium ones! (P.S. Wet your hands in between every 2-3 balls to make rolling less messy & easier).
- Place the balls on a plate & refrigerate for about 2 hours, until firm.
- Once firm, place the babes in an airtight container & keep refrigerated until you’re ready to devour ‘em!
- ENJOY! 🙂