SIX-INGREDIENT VEGAN & FLOURLESS CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES, anyone?!
I’ll take ’em.
Babes, I know these pictures are pretty & all but TBH, they don’t really do these babies justice. They’re so delicious that THEY GIVE ME LIFE. They’re the easiest, deliciously chewy, MOST NUTRITIOUS, cleanest, healthiest chocolate chip cookies I have EVER MADE.
Made with just 6 ingredients: raw almonds & cashews, organic dried apricots, homemade hemp milk, vanilla extract & vegan chocolate chips!
They’re full of fibre, antioxidants, potassium, protein, healthy fats, iron, vitamin A, C & E, beauty boosting & skin healing properties, naturally sweet, grain, dairy, egg, refined sugar & gluten-free & ready in under 20 minutes! My goodness, what more could you ask for though?!
What’s so awesome about these is that you can roll ’em into energy bites or form cookies & keep ’em raw, a.k.a. they’re even EASIER to make & you have to wait LESS TIME to devour them! How much do you love me out of 100 though? 10432074283480239423, right? SAME. SAME.
And wait… THE TEXTURE ON THESE IS FREAKING GOALS. They’re crispy, crunchy, chunky, golden brown on the outside & SO MOIST & CHEWY ON THE INSIDE, YOU’RE GOING STRAIGHT TO COOKIE HEAVEN BABY!
Instead of using dates to sweeten these babes up, I decided to use organic dried unsweetened apricots. I know dates are a thing in the natural sweetener world, but hey, what if we made apricots a thing? I like apricots because they’re delish (I mean, obvs…), BUT ALSO because they’re super high in potassium! They’re actually ranked as one of the highest fruits in potassium (a 100g serving will ring you in at 1160mg of potassium, which is about 33% of the recommended daily value!). The same serving of dates rings you in at about 20% of the RDV of potassium, which obviously isn’t bad at all, but why not up it when you can?! Apricots provide the same binding & sticky texture to baked goods as dates, but with this added value! Plus, it’s always fun to change things up every now & then!
So what do you need to make these babies?
- 3/4 cup raw organic cashews
- 3/4 cup raw organic almonds
- 12-14 organic unsweetened organic dried apricots
- 3 tbsp. homemade vanilla hemp milk (or any plant based milk)
- 1/4 cup vegan chocolate chips
- 1 tsp. pure organic vanilla
- Preheat your oven to 350F & line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place all the ingredients (except chocolate chips) in the bowl of your food processor & pulse until it forms a cookie dough. There will be leftover almond, cashew & apricot chunks & trust me, YOU WANT THEM!
- Once mixed, add your batter to a bowl & fold in the chocolate chips.
- Use a tbsp. to scoop the mix out, roll it into a ball, place it on the lined baking sheet & flatten it to desired size.
- Bake for 15 minutes until golden brown!
- Store leftovers in an airtight container & refrigerate to preserve freshness & texture!