lunch idea that takes forever to prepare quick & easy lunch idea that you can prep in under 5 minutes in the morning when you’re rushing out to get to work or school?
This gluten-free chicken burger wrap is full of flavour, made with minimal ingredients, super healthy, delicious & a lot cleaner than anything you’d buy at the food court!
All you need is some meal-prepped chicken or turkey, whether it be chicken strips, breast, ground turkey or chicken, some prepped patties or burgers! Simply chop it up, load the wrap, roll it (& don’t rip it) & enjoy!
You can dress it up however you like with your fave toppings & condiments! Make it your own! And if you’re not into wraps, you can totally combine these flavours & make it into a sandwich on your fave sprouted or whole grain toast!
You can also prepare some homemade hummus, tzatziki or another dip or spread of your choice to slather in the wrap & give it even more flavour! If you need some inspo, I GOTCHU:
- 9-Ingredient Clean Eating Tzatziki
- Kelly’s Clean-Eating Homemade Hummus That Changed Everything a.k.a. Back-To-My-Roots-&-Just-Brought-My-Tummy-to-the-Happiest-Place-on-Earth-Oh-&-Where-Did-All-The-Pita-Chips-Go?
- Easy As 1-2-3 Greek Yogurt Blender “Ranch” Veggie Dip a.k.a. Protein-Packed, Low-Carb, Low-Sugar No B.S. Garlicky, Zesty, Citrusy & Creamy Goals!
- Vegan Black Bean Hummus a.k.a. All-In-One Plant-Based Protein Dip, Spread & Topping!
- 1 gluten-free brown rice tortilla (or any other tortilla of your choice!).
- 2 of my Gluten-Free Moroccan-Spiced Crispy Chicken Burgers a.k.a. You Want Flavour? YOU GET FLAVOUR!
- A handful of spinach or arugula
- Fresh chopped dill, cilantro or parsley
- 1 tsp. raw organic Dijon mustard
- Sriracha & balsamic glaze for garnish
- 1/2 tsp. dried basil for garnish
- Lay the wrap flat on a cutting board. Place the spinach as your base & then top with the chicken, herbs, condiments & spices.
- Fold over the two sides on the opposite ends of your wrap filling & then gently roll from the bottom up, securing it tightly. Press down on it to make sure it stays closed.
- Cut it in half or keep it whole, if you wish & ENJOY!