Last night, a huge craving for some overnight oats came on & then it hit me, it’s been FOREVER since I’ve had a good ‘ol bowl of these babies! I have tons of overnight oats recipes up here on the blog because it’s one of my go-to breakys, but since the craving hit & since I hadn’t had them in so long, I felt like making a little something different!
Sooooo… I made these chocolate raspberry almond butter collagen overnight oats. LONG NAME, AMAZING RESULTS.
Want a rich, creamy & indulgent chocolatey breakfast that contains tons of fibre, antioxidants, potassium, vitamin C, protein, amino acids, an ADAPTOGENIC kick, that’ll boost your energy, promote youthful skin, healthier hair, strong nails & bones, support joint health & keep your gut, immune, digestive & nervous systems in check?!
HERE’S YOUR ANSWER!
Plus, I don’t know about you guys but I’m not saying no to chocolate for breakfast!!!!!
If you’re not a fan of raspberries or you don’t have any on hand, any berry would blend super well with this mix of ingredients! Next time, I’ll probably try it with a mix of bluebs & blackberries to change things up, yet again!
If you’re vegan, there’s a way you can devour these oats too! All you gotta do is swap the collagen for some of your fave vegan protein powder. See? Anything is possible!!!!!!
- 1/3 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 1/4 cup homemade walnut milk (or other plant based milk)
- 1 tsp. raw yellow maca
- 1 scoop Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides (Swap for vegan protein for vegan option!)
- 1 tbsp. raw creamy almond butter
- 1/2 tbsp. raw organic unsweetened cacao powder
- 1/4 cup fresh raspberries
- TOPPINGS: Raspberries, banana slices, Ceylon cinnamon & bee pollen
- OTHER IDEAS: Blueberries, strawberries, blackberries, shredded unsweetened coconut or coconut flakes, cacao powder, nuts (almonds, cashews, pecans, walnuts), seeds (flax, hemp or chia), psyllium husks, dried fruit.
- Add all ingredients (except the raspberries) to a mixing bowl & mix until fully combined & incorporated. Don’t worry if the walnut/other plant-based milk is still a bit liquidy. It will thicken overnight.
- Gently fold the raspberries in.
- Place the oats in a Tupperware or mason jar & refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning: Add oats to a bowl, top with your fave toppings & enjoy! 🙂
- P.S. you can meal prep a larger batch & keep it in the fridge for up to 3 days!