Today’s post-workout smoothie was this heavenly antioxidant berry açai chocolate protein smoothie! I’m honestly so amazed at how such a delicious concoction could come to life in so little time (& with so little effort, let’s be honest!).
If you guys follow me on Instagram or if you check out my smoothie recipes every now & then, you probably know I’m obsessed with the Iron Vegan Sprouted Vegan Vanilla Protein! But, today, I was craving ALL THE CHOCOLATE. So instead of loading my smoothie up with that vanilla deliciousness, I went for the Sun Warrior Chocolate Vegan Sprouted & Fermented Protein. Nutrition-wise, it’s pretty much the same as the Iron Vegan, but taste-wise, it brought me right where I needed to be… *drumroll please* CHOCOLATE HEAVEN!
The base of this bad boy was blueberries, raspberries & the chocolate protein, but let’s be honest, I’m sure you figured I added tons of veggies & greens in there… I mean, HAVE YOU MET ME?
Today, instead of chlorella & moringa (Oh, how I miss them!), I dosed this babe of a smoothie up with some cold-pressed organic açai powder! It is one of the most antioxidant-rich superfoods! It has tons of anti-aging properties, vitamin C & helps boost & strengthen the immune system. It promotes healthy skin, improves mental clarity & function, promotes energy, reduces fatigue, promotes eye health & cleanses & detoxifies the body!
All this to say, this is a super nutritious smoothie, but it’s so dang delicious that you’d never know it!
- 1 scoop Sun Warrior vegan sprouted & fermented protein
- 1 tbsp. Vital Proteins collagen peptides
- IF VEGAN OPTION: Swap for more protein or raw maca powder
- A handful of fresh spinach
- 1/2 cup organic unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup filtered water
- 1/3 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/3 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 chunk of steamed & frozen cauliflower
- 3-4 chunks of steamed & frozen zucchini
- 1 tbsp. organic freeze-dried açai powder
- TOPPINGS: Fresh raspberries, blueberries & Ceylon cinnamon!
- Add all the ingredients to your blender & blend until smooth, thick, creamy & combined!
- Add more almond milk or water, as needed!
- TOP & ENJOY!