Vegan & GF Gut-Healing Superfood Berry & Greens Smoothie a.k.a. Your Answer to Healing From The Inside Out!
A snow day ain’t gonna stop me from a gut-healing superfood smoothie!
This one is vegan, gluten-free, packed with antioxidants, a complete source of plant-based protein (thank you hemp milk), fibre, iron & potassium (thank you spinach), vitamin C, anti-inflammatory superfoods & detoxifying greens.
Feeling more puffy or bloated than usual?
Suffer from leaky gut, SIBO, diarrhea, frequent constipation, chronic heartburn or nausea, IBS, colitis, Chron’s or other digestive health issues?
Want to heal your skin, hair & overall health from the inside out?
THIS SMOOTHIE IS YOUR ANSWER.
Permanent healthy lifestyle changes begin & end in the gut. Our gut is lined with a mixture of good & bad bacteria & is the center of all our essential bodily functions & systems. It’s responsible for boosting immunity, producing the feel-good brain chemical serotonin, making energy available to the body from food we eat, allowing the body to absorb nutrients from food & disposing of foreign substances & toxins.
Don’t let the bad bacteria take the upper hand & create an imbalance in your gut micro-biome. Instead, take the necessary steps to HEAL IT. Read my blog post all about the gut HERE: Everything You Need To Know To Heal Your Gut a.k.a. GO WITH YOUR GUT, ALWAYS.
BTW, I tried the Genuine Health Gut Superfoods powder today & WOW IS IT EVER DELICIOUS! It’s vegan, gluten-free & soy-free, made with 22 fully fermented plant-based superfoods & prebiotics to nourish a healthy gut, such as: spirulina, cabbage, cauliflower, spinach, raspberry, broccoli, carrot, beets, grapes, kale, sea buckthorn, pomegranate, sweet potato, apricot, melon, ginger & cinnamon. It’s delicious, adds thick & creamy texture to smoothies & just one scoop rings you in at 6g of fibre!
Let’s get to the nitty-gritty!
- 1/2 cup of homemade vanilla cinnamon hemp milk (or other plant-based milk of your choice). For the recipe to make my homemade hemp milk, click here: Homemade Hemp Milk a.k.a. The Easier Plant-Based Vegan Milk Alternative For When You Just Don’t Have The Time!
- 1/2 cup filtered water
- 3-4 frozen pineapple chunks
- 1/2 cup of frozen raspberries
- A heaping handful of spinach
1 tsp. psyllium husk
- 1 tbsp. chlorella powder
- 1 scoop of Genuine Health Gut Superfoods powder blend (summer berry & pomegranate)
- Topping: Fresh wild blueberries (or other berry of your choice)
- Add all ingredients to your blender & blend until smooth & creamy!
- Add more hemp milk or water to thin it out or more powder or frozen fruit to thicken it.
- Pour into a mug, top with blueberries (or whatever topping you like!) & ENJOY!