NOW, Asian sautéed stir fry veggies!
If I had to describe these in just a few words?
- Just the right amount of sweet!
- Perfect side dish!
- Loaded with antioxidants, fibre + vitamin C!
- SIMPLE AF.
Not bad for a side dish, right? I know. I know.
My loves, YOU WILL NEED:
- 3 bell peppers, cubed;
- 2 head of broccoli, florets only;
- 3 tbsp. Naked Coconuts coconut aminos;
- 2 tbsp. natural organic rice vinegar (no salt or sugar added);
- 1 tsp. ground ginger;
- Sea salt + black pepper;
- Avocado oil cooking spray (Swap for coconut oil, if you prefer!).
Oh, so now that you’ve got the ingredients, you’re wondering how to make them, right? Kay, let’s get right to it. ONLY BECAUSE I LOVE YOU GUYS!
- Season your veggies in a large metal mixing bowl & toss to coat them in the seasoning.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat & spray with avocado oil. Once heated, add your veggies & sauté for about 7-8 minutes, stirring occasionally so they don’t stick!
- Remove from heat once veggies are cooked through, slightly sticky but still crunchy & browned on the outside.