Thick & creamy vegan raw almond butter & lemon dressing / dip, anyone?
GUYS… I said it on my Instagram Story & I MUST say it again here: This has got to be the best dressing I have ever made. HANDS DOWN: THE BEST. AND THAT’S SAYING A LOT, because I have a heck of a lot of dressing recipes up on the blog!!
What makes it so great?
- WELL, FOR STARTERS: THE TASTE MY GOODNESS. MY GOODNESS. MY GOODNESS.
- It’s so perfect for salads, bowls, as a dip for tortilla chips, raw veggies or even as a spread!
- It’s the perfect balance between citrusy & sweet!
- Naturally sweetened with yacon syrup, a great alternative to honey, maple syrup & agave because it contains ZERO SUGAR, is very low on the glycemic index, promotes healthy calcium absorption by the body & contains tons of prebiotics, which helps line the gut with good healthy bacteria!
- Made with very few simple ingredients! Add them to your blender, blend & BAM!
- Filled with protein, healthy fats, vitamin C & all the amazing benefits of apple cider vinegar! (Read about them here: The Nitty-Gritty on None Other Than APPLE CIDER VINEGAR!
I mean, is that not enough to motivate you to get blending? Literally, all you have to do is press a button. PLUS… WAIT FOR IT.. all you need is: 5 ingredients (plus sea salt + black pepper). LIKE HOW MUCH BETTER CAN I MAKE YOUR LIFE RN?
I know. I’m sure your life would become a little better if I stopped ranting & told you how to make it, ya feel?
My loves, YOU WILL NEED:
- 1/4 cup raw organic creamy almond butter;
- The juice of 2 lemons;;
- 2 tsp. yacon syrup (swap for raw organic unpasteurized honey or pure organic maple syrup)
- 2 tbsp. raw organic apple cider vinegar;
- 1 tsp. onion powder (or garlic powder);
- Sea salt + black pepper@for seasoning.
NOW, for that HOW TO?
- Add all ingredients to your blender or NutriBullet & blend until fully combined & incorporated. This dressing will be thick & creamy!
- TO THIN OUT YOUR DRESSING: Add more apple cider for zing, lemon for citrus or yacon for sweetness! You can also just add filtered water or some olive oil!
- Store in an airtight container & refrigerate.
- DEVOUR, however you like it!