OKAY. SERIOUS FREAKING QUESTION.
Who wants these oven-baked vegan smokey sweet potato wedge fries?
I know I do.
I nailed it. Like seriously, nailed it.
These sweet potato fries will give you YOUR FRENCH-FRIES FIX (& MORE). I swear. Don’t believe me? Try me. Or rather, try them & be MINDBLOWN.
Sweet potatoes are:
Rich in vitamin C, E, beta-carotene & B6!
Packed with antioxidants!
Amazing for skin & hair!
Help lower blood pressure!
My loves, YOU’LL NEED:
- 2 large sweet potatoes (skin on);
- 1 tsp. smoked paprika;
- 1 tsp. chilli powder;
- 1 tsp. ground cumin;
- 1 tsp. garlic powder;
- black pepper and sea salt for seasoning;
- A few pinches of cayenne;
- 2 tbsp. @nakedcoconuts coconut aminos;
- OPTIONAL: 1 tsp. Sriracha or 1/2 – 1 tsp. red pepper chilli flakes.
NOW, for that HOW-TO?
- Preheat oven to 425F & line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut your sweet potato (skin on) into fries/wedge shaped & place them in a large bowl. Season with all the ingredients & give them a good toss until they’re all coated in the mix!
- Place them on the baking sheet (try not to layer them or pile them!) & bake for 20 minutes, then flip & bake for another 20 minutes!