5-Ingredient Vegan Strawberry Chocolate (+ Greens) Post-Workout Antioxidant Protein Smoothie a.k.a. Sometimes, Simple Does The Trick!
OKAY, so today I whipped up (really damn quickly because I was FAMISHED post my double morning workout today) this VEGAN STRAWBERRY CHOCOLATE (+ GREENS) POST-WORKOUT ANTIOXIDANT PROTEIN SMOOTHIE!
So basically, I’m here to give you a quick & easy smoothie you can whip up without having to empty half your pantry & fridge to find all the powders, supplements, fruit & toppings! You feel me? I know you do. Sometimes, I make one of my power-packed jam-packed DELISH smoothies & I feel like I just cooked for an army based on what my counter looks like. NOT KIDDING.
ANYWHO, NOT THE CASE TODAY!
This smoothie gives you:
- that necessary carb refuel post-workout, all while providing you with tons of VEGAN PLANT-BASED (chocolate) protein!
- a superfood kick from the chlorella & a heck of a detox! (chlorella is actually one of the most detoxifying foods on the planet!);
- tons of essential vitamins & minerals from the spinach, such as iron, vitamin K & potassium, as well as a good dose of antioxidants + vitamin C from the strawberries to help boost that immune system, fight off free radicals & rid the body of toxins!
- & last but not least, more protein, healthy fats & vitamin A from the almond milk!
My loves, YOU WILL NEED:
- 1 scoop of Sun Warrior Vegan chocolate protein powder;
- 1/2 cup of organic unsweetened vanilla almond milk;
- 1/2 cup of water (NO IT DOESN’T COUNT AS AN INGREDIENT!!!);
- 1/2 cup of frozen organic strawberries;
- A heaping handful of fresh spinach;
- 1 tbsp. of organic chlorella powder;
- A few ice cubes!
- TOP WITH: Organic raw cacao powder & fresh blueberries!
Now, for that HOW-TO?
- Add all the ingredients to your blender & BLEND until thick, creamy & smooth consistency is obtained!
- Top with organic raw cacao powder & fresh bluebs & devour!