Blueberry Spinach Pineapple Vanilla Protein Shake a.k.a. Post-Workout Refuel With Greens, Antioxidants & A Lil’ Bit Of Crunch!
AFTER TWO MORNING WORKOUTS, let me tell y’all, I needed this smoothie!!!!
Today’s post-workout shake is:
- full of greens!
- great for digestion & full of fibre!
- promotes strong bones & joint heath!
- great for a healthy immune system!
- jam-packed with vitamin C & antioxidants!
- full of plant-based protein (brown rice, amaranth, quinoa, millet, pumpkin seeds)!
- PACKED WITH IRON (from the protein & the greens!)
- helps promote healthy weight maintenance!
- packed with vitamin A!
- anti-aging! (& great for your clear, radiant & bright skin!)
- strengthens bones!
What’s in it? Let me tell yaaaaa!
My loves, YOU WILL NEED:
- 1/2 cup of organic unsweetened vanilla almond milk;
- 1/2 cup of water;
- 1 scoop of Iron Vegan vanilla vegan sprouted protein;
- A few chunks of frozen pineapple;
- 1/2 cup of frozen organic blueberries;
- A heaping handful of spinach;
- 1 tbsp. cold-pressed organic açai powder;
- TOPPINGS: One Degree Organics sprouted oat cacao quinoa granola & more frozen blueberries for topping!
Now, for that HOW-TO?
- Add all the ingredients to your blender & blend until smooth, creamy & thick AF!
- Add more almond milk or water to thin it out if you find it too thick!
- Top with the granola (or granola of your choice) & frozen bluebs!