OKAY guys, are you surprised?
Another day, another smoothie.
This one’s kinda fun & different than the most recent ones though, because it contains… WAIT FOR IT… COFFEE!!!!!
This smoothie is a great post-workout refuel because it’s loaded with protein, vitamin K, potassium, antioxidants, a dose of caffeine, collagen, superfood greens (chlorella) & tons of vitamin A & healthy fats!
Since it contains coffee (& what’s better than coffee & chocolate, really?) it pairs well with some chocolate flavoured granola as a topping. I used One Degree Organics cacao quinoa sprouted oat granola!
My loves, YOU WILL NEED:
- 1 heaping cup of frozen spinach;
- 1 tbsp. chlorella;
- 1 tbsp. raw organic cacao powder;
- 1/2 banana;
- 1/2 cup organic unsweetened vanilla almond milk;
- 1/2 cup filtered water;
- 1 Nespresso vanillio pod, brewed;
- 1/2 scoop Iron Vegan vanilla vegan sprouted protein;
- 1/2 scoop Vital Proteins Collagen peptides (Swap for more vegan protein for vegan option!);
- TOPPINGS: One Degree Organics cacao quinoa sprouted oat quinoa or any other granola, muesli or cereal of your choosing!
- Add all ingredients to your blender & blend it all up until smooth & silky consistency is obtained!
- Add more ice as needed (to thicken texture) & top with granola or muesli of your choice!