WHO HERE LIKES FUDGE?!
Or rather, WHO DOESN’T?!
Guys… this stuff is so damn good. Wow. Like… I HAVE NO WORDS. I AM SPEECHLESS. Yes, SPEECHLESS. That’s the word!
Now that we know that you all like fudge, what if I teased you with NOT JUST ANY FUDGE. BUT ALMOND BUTTER FUDGE!
Yes, you read right… THAT MEANS IT’S HEALTHY FUDGE!
And now, not only is it healthy fudge… BUT IT’S:
- no bake!
- naturally sweet with a touch of sea salt!
- incredibly buttery… but NO REAL BUTTER!
- vegan (just swap the honey for maple syrup!), gluten-free, grain-free, egg-free, dairy-free!
- made with just FIVE ingredients: coconut butter, raw organic almond butter, vanilla, sea salt & raw organic unpasteurized honey!
- legit melts in your mouth…
- loaded with fibre, flavonoids & antioxidants!
- fast, simple & easy to prep!
- totally customizable (you can switch up the nut butter to your liking!)
- creamy AF!
I used coconut butter instead of coconut oil (because I didn’t have coconut oil, BUT ALSO BECAUSE I’VE BEEN DYING TO TRY COCONUT BUTTER!). What are the benefits of coconut butter?
- Rich in lauric acid, which boosts immunity & destroys harmful bacteria, viruses & funguses!
- Boosts metabolism, which helps maintain a healthy weight & increase energy levels!
- Packed with healthy fats, which keeps you fuller longer & provides you with physical & mental energy!
- Full of essential amino acids, calcium & magnesium!
- Rich in antioxidants!
OK, NOW LET’S GET DOWN TO BUSINESS!!!!
My loves, YOU WILL NEED:
- 1 cup of raw organic creamy almond butter;
- 2 tbsp. of organic coconut butter;
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt;
- 1 tsp. pure organic vanilla extract;
- 1 tbsp. raw organic unpasteurized honey!
NOW, for that HOW-TO?
Simply mix all the ingredients together in a bowl, until fully combined, smooth and creamy (It helps if all your ingredients are at room temperature a.k.a. you won’t have to work them arms as hard!);
- Transfer the mixture to a square or rectangular baking dish, lined with plastic wrap, then smooth it with a spatula & wrap the leftover plastic on the sides over!
- Stick it in the freezer & leave it there until solid, about 2-3 hours! (I’m sure an hour will do if you need it STAT, but it’s best to leave it in a little bit longer!);
- Remove the fudge from the freezer by gently lifting the plastic-wrapped log/square out of the pan! Then, using a sharp knife, cut it into little squares (based on your desired size!);
- Return the fudge squares to a sealed airtight container & store it in the freezer until you are ready to DEVOUR IT!
- Keep in mind that there are no gums or preservatives in this CLEAN-AF FUDGE, so there’s nothing to really bind it or hold it together or stop it from melting! So that’s why it’s best to leave it in the freezer & take it out as you want to eat it (& plus, it’ll last longer this way!).