OKAY loves, another smoothie for y’all! This one’s a bit lighter than my usual ones but it’s JUST AS DELISH!
The main EVENT in this one is strawberries!
And as I’m sure you munchkins already know, these babies pack a HOST OF BENEFITS!
- They help regulate blood pressure!
- Provide an immune system boost!
- Great for eye health!
- They help fight bad cholesterol!
- They’re anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, anti-cancer (due to their antioxidant content, as well as their ellagic acid content, which has also been shown to yield anti-cancer properties, like suppressing cancer cell growing!), anti-viral & anti-aging… BASICALLY, ANTI-EVERYTHING-BAD-HARMFUL to your health!
- PACKED WITH ANTIOXIDANTS + VITAMIN C!
- Help promote healthy weight maintenance!
- Great for healthy & strong bones!
- Packed with fibre!
- Naturally sweet!
- Great for the nervous system health!
- Packed with folate! (Good for all the pregnant soon-to-be-mamas!!!!)
And don’t get me started about the creaminess of this baby. I’m telling you. IT’S ALL ABOUT THAT CAULIFLOWER!! TRY IT ONCE. YOU’LL NEVER GO BACK!!!!
OKAY GUYS… ONE LAST THING. THIS GRANOLA IS ON FREAKING FLEEK. The oats used are SPROUTED & y’all know about all the benefits of sprouted grains, right? I’ve only ranted about them a trillion times! They’re packed with nutrients! Also… THE INGREDIENTS ARE SUPER CLEAN!! (sprouted gluten-free organic oats, organic coconut palm sugar, organic brown rice, organic sunflower oil, organic flax seeds, sprouted organic sunflower seeds, organic chia seeds, organic vanilla, unrefined salt & vitamin E tocopherols). KILLLLLLING IT. GET IT.
Now, without further ado, let’s get right into it!
My loves, YOU WILL NEED:
- A few chunks of steamed then frozen cauliflower;
- 1/2 cup of sliced organic frozen strawberries;
- 3/4 cup of Califia Farms organic unsweetened almond milk (SUB for dairy milk, if you prefer!);
- 1/2 cup of water;
- LOTS of Ceylon cinnamon;
- 1 scoop of Iron Vegan sprouted vegan vanilla protein;
- 1/2 tbsp. of Navita’s Organics cold-pressed organic acai powder;
- Toppings: One Degree Organics Sprouted Oat Vanilla Chia Granola + more Ceylon cinnamon!
NOW, FOR THAT HOW-TO:
- Add all the ingredients to your blender & BLEND. That’s it. That’s all. Simple as 1-2-3!!!
- Add more water/milk/plant-based milk if you want a thinner consistency!
- Add more cauliflower, strawberries or protein powder if you want a thicker smoothie!
- Pour into a tall glass & top with the granola & cinnamon!