Here to give you a quick “about-to-walk-out-the-door-with-no-lunch-’cause-I’m-in-a-huge-rush” idea… a.k.a. instead of buying lunch, MAKE YOURSELF THIS. It requires little to no effort & is guaranteed to keep you full all afternoon long!
YOU KNOW YOU WANT
OKAY, so while we’re at the whole wanting it thing, I don’t know about you guys but there’s something about avocado that just gets me going every time. Like, if I’m at a restaurant & there’s avocado on the menu, I’m like GIVE IT TO ME BABY, UH HUH, UH HUH. And then, there’s those times when I’m home & the avos are staring right at me from the fruit bowl begging to be used & I’m like HECK YES BABE, I’M COMIN’ FOR YA. Call me weird, crazy, whatever you wish, BUT IT’S JUST THIS THING I HAVE. Avocado Love. Let’s call it that. Avocado Love.
ANYWHO, if you’re feeling a lil’ bit Mediterranean, this kinda tastes like something Greek. Ya know, because I loaded up on the oregano & stuff. It also kinda tastes like tzatziki.
ALL THIS TO SAY:
This baby is….
Ready in 5!
Filling & satisfying!
Full of fibre, protein, healthy fats & tons of vitamins!
And now, without further ado, because the goal of this post is to get you A QUICK AF LUNCH, let’s get to the nitty gritty!!!!
My loves, YOU WILL NEED:
- 2 slices of sprouted Ezekiel toast;
- 1 tsp. of raw organic Dijon mustard;
- 2 heaping tbsp. of organic Roasted Garlic Salsa;
- 1/4 cup of grass-fed organic Greek yogurt;
- Cherry tomatoes;
- 1 small cucumber;
- 1/4 – 1/2 avocado, SLICED;
- Black pepper & oregano for seasoning!
NOW, for that HOW-TO?
- Toast your bread. Simple as that!
- Lather the Dijon, salsa & Greek yogurt on the toasted bread;
- Top the sauces with the cherry, cucumber & avocado slices;
- Garnish the toast with black pepper & oregano;