HI AGAIN MUNCHKINS!
Here’s something to make your Tuesday happy af!
These 5-ingredient BAKED MINI APPLE CINNAMON PECAN PIES will freaking WOWOWOWOWOWOW YOU!
‘Tis the season for apples after all! I mean… what’s fall baking without PECANS & APPLES? Let’s be honest. OH & CINNAMON!!!
SO, for these babies, I kept the ingredients super simple (& minimal… FOR ONCE IN MY LIFE) & they came out absolutely-positively-deliciously perfect!
They’re made with just:
- raw organic pecans;
- red delicious apple;
- Ceylon cinnamon;
- organic coconut sugar;
- & baobab powder!
NOW, it’s not just the ingredients that make these babies amazing… wait for it… they’re ready in… 25 minutes!!!!!!
They are CRUMBLY. SCRUMPTIOUS. DELICIOUS & GUARANTEED TO SATISFY THAT PECAN PIE CRAVING!!!!
BUT WAIT, before we get into the nitty-gritty, what on earth is BAOBAB POWDER, right?
- Baobab is a superfruit powder, which contains fibre, bio-available calcium (2x more than milk) & more vitamin C than oranges!
- It also contains lots of B vitamins, amino acids, potassium (more than bananas), manganese, iron & magnesium!
- It’s also a prebiotic, which means it enhances bacterial flora in the intestine, thanks to its soluble fibre content & is great for promoting a healthy gut!
- lastly, it contains more antioxidants than goji berries!
How’s that for a gut-healthy, free-radical fighting, healthy, nutritious, naturally sweet, anti-inflammatory, refined sugar-free, vegan & gluten-free dessert or snack?!
My loves, YOU WILL NEED:
- 1 large red delicious apple, VERY-VERY CUBED!;
- 1/2 cup of raw organic pecans;
- 1/8 cup of raw organic coconut sugar;
- 2 tbsp. of baobab powder;
- 1 tbsp. of water;
- 1/2 tsp. of Ceylon cinnamon;
NOW, FOR THAT HOW-TO?
- Preheat oven to 400F & spray a mini muffin tin with coconut oil cooking spray!
- In a MEDIUM bowl, combine the apple chunks, pecans, coconut sugar, water, baobab powder & cinnamon, stirring to combine, until fully incorporated!
- Once the mix is ready, TASTE IT & DIE. Literally. No, I’m kidding… BUT SERIOUSLY… you don’t understand how heavenly this tastes. You’ll literally want to just eat it LIKE THAT (& you can, BTW)... but… BAKE THEM. And they’ll be even better. I SWEAR. Guys, this will legit satisfy a pecan pie craving. Anyway, ONCE IT’S READY… add the apple pie mix to each little muffin holder-thing (don’t worry if it overflows a bit – THE MORE THE MERRIER!) & BAKE FOR 20 MINUTES, until the tops of the mini pies are crisped up & browned!
- NOW, remove from the oven & DEVOUR!!!!