This one will be short & sweet because it’s similar to some of my other smoothie recipes, BUT, BUT, BUT, THE VITAL PROTEINS VANILLA COCONUT COLLAGEN PEPTIDES deserved its own post & an HONOURABLE MENTION for being so freaking delicious!!!!!
Basically, you get all the benefits of COLLAGEN (which you can read all about in my post here: Collagen Here, Collagen There, Collagen Everywhere: The Basics & Why You Should Add It To Your Daily Routine!) WITH SCRUMPTIOUSLY DELICIOUS VANILLA COCONUT-Y FLAVOUR! LITERALLY, THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS!
Honestly, before I started using Vital Proteins, I was never the BIGGEST SMOOTHIE LOVER. I mean, I loved a good smoothie every now & then but NOW IT’S SAFE TO SAY I’VE HOPPED ON THE SMOOTHIE BANDWAGON & I don’t see myself getting off anytime soon! JOIN ME FOR THE RIDE. You won’t regret it. BUT FIRST, you have to get your COLLAGEN!
What I love about a smoothie is that I could pack SO MANY INGREDIENTS into one blender (& then one tall glass of SCRUMPTIOUSLY CREAMY SMOOTH RICH & VELVETY GOODNESS) & I get to reap all the benefits of each & every single one of them, ALL WHILE SIPPING ON THIS WONDERFUL CONCOCTION. Most of the time, I can’t even taste each ingredient separately (so, if you were worried about the cauliflower, DON’T EVEN WORRY), BUT WHAT’S MORE IS HOW AMAZING THE INGREDIENTS TASTE WHEN COMBINED!
Anywho, let’s get down to business!
My loves, YOU WILL NEED:
- 1/3 cup of unsweetened vanilla almond milk;
- 1/3 cup of water;
- ½ scoop of Iron Vegan Sprouted Vegan Vanilla Protein;
- ½ scoop of Vital Proteins Vanilla Coconut Collagen Peptides (LOVE IT!). Feel free to replace with an extra ½ scoop of the vegan protein for vegan alternative!
- Get the Vanilla Coconut Collagen Peptides using my affiliate link HERE!!!!
- 1 tbsp. of Navitas Organics freeze-dried organic aćai powder;
- A few chunks of frozen organic pineapple;
- 4-5 frozen organic tart cherries;
- 1/3 cup of frozen organic raspberries;
- A heaping handful of fresh spinach (or kale);
- ¼ cup of steamed then frozen cauliflower;
- TOPPINGS: @purely_elizabeth Mango Almond Ancient Grain Muesli, fresh bluebs & cinnamon!
NOW, for that HOW-TO?
- Add all the ingredients to your blender & BLEND. That’s it. That’s all. Simple as 1-2-3!
- Add more water/milk/plant-based milk if you want a thinner consistency!
- Add more cauliflower, banana, protein powder or collagen if you want a thicker smoothie!
- Pour it into a TALL AF GLASS & ADD YOUR TOPPINGS!
- SIP SIP SIP AWAY!