Kelly’s Mixed Berry & Cherry Adaptogen Cocoa Vanilla Almond Protein Smoothie a.k.a. Good-For-Your-Skin-Hair-Stress-Muscle-Recovery-&-MAGICALLY-DELICIOUS-&-CREAMY!
KAY, SO IT’S SAFE TO SAY I’VE EMBARKED ON THE SMOOTHIE BANDWAGON.
Another day. More cauliflower.
Another day. Another smoothie.
Another day. MORE SUPERFOODS.
Another day. MORE HEALTH.
I’m not gonna go on a huge rant about this one because it’s very similar to THIS ONE, BUT I figured I would share because this one’s A LITTLE BIT DIFFERENT & a little bit SWEETER because the base is CHERRIES & BERRIES!
Maca &/or Chaga (which is why I call this baby an ADAPTOGEN SMOOTHIE!)
Organic cocoa powder!
10-15 drops of ConcenTrace Electrolytes (For an added dose of magnesium to help with muscle recovery & for an overall health boost)
My loves, YOU WILL NEED:
- 4-5 frozen organic tart cherries;
- 1/4 – 1/2 cup of frozen organic blackberries, strawberries or mixed berries;
- A heaping handful of fresh spinach;
- 1/2 cup of steamed, then frozen cauliflower;
- 1/2 scoop of Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides (GET THEM HERE USING MY AFFILIATE LINK);
- 1/2 scoop of Iron Vegan Protein (Vanilla);
- 1 tsp. of yellow maca OR 1 tsp. of chaga OR 1/2 tsp. of each!
- 1/2 -1 tsp. of organic unsweetened cocoa powder;
- 3/4 – 1 cup of unsweetened vanilla almond milk;
- 4-5 banana chunks or 1/2 a small banana;
- 1/2 tbsp. of creamy almond butter OR a handful of organic sliced tigernuts or almonds;
- Ceylon cinnamon sprinkle;
- A few drops of ConcenTrace Electrolytes;
- TOP WITH: Organic ground flaxseed, hemp hearts, gluten-free granola or muesli & some fresh wild blueberries!
At this point, I don’t think I need to tell you munchkins how to make a smoothie. BUT YA KNOW, I’m gonna tell you anyway, just because I love you guys SO MUCH.
- BASICALLY, JUST SHOVE ALL THE INGREDIENTS INTO YOUR BLENDER & BLEND AWAY until that smooth, thick, rich, creamy, indulgent (& every synonym in the books for those words) is obtained!
- Add more almond milk if you want a thinner smoothie!
- Add more protein, collagen, almond butter or cauliflower for a creamier, thicker smoothie!