4-Ingredient Maple Mustard Grilled Chicken Breast a.k.a. The-Perfect-Balance-Between-Sweet-&-Savoury-I-Mean…-Oh-&-Ready-In-20-You?
This time, with this QUICK, SIMPLE, EASY & DELICIOUS MAPLE MUSTARD GRILLED CHICKEN BREAST! My sister (& also my sous-chef, these days) whipped this up yesterday & I’m sad (BUT NOT ASHAMED, lawlz) to say that it’s ALREADY ALL GONE. WEH. Guess we gotta make a new batch, but guess what? WE AIN’T EVEN MAD BRO, because this deliciousness is ready in less than 20 minutes, NO JOKE!
WHO DOESN’T LOVE A GOOD PIECE OF SCRUMPTIOUS, CRISPY ON THE OUTSIDE BUT JUICY ON THE INSIDE CHICKEN BREAST?
Quick, simple & easy: Check!
EVERYTHING YOU’VE EVER WANTED IN A PIECE OF CHICKEN BREAST:
Ladies & gents, I present you with my 4-Ingredient Maple Mustard Grilled Chicken Breast a.k.a. The-Perfect-Balance-Between-Sweet-&-Savoury-I-Mean…-Oh-&-Ready-In-20-You?
My loves, YOU WILL NEED:
- 1 pack of lean chicken breast;
- 1 tbsp. of Mrs. McGarrigle’s Canadian Maple Mustard (or any other mustard of your choosing! – It should be a seedy & grainy one to complement for the next one which is smooth & creamy!);
- 1 tbsp. of Kozlik’s Amazing Maple Mustard (or any other mustard of your choosing – It should be smooth & creamy!)
- 1.5 tbsp. of Chicken Spice (I used the one by Clubhouse brand, but there are TONS of different ones out there! Let me know if you munchkins try something out & love it!);
- Coconut oil cooking spray (or avocado oil, if you prefer!) – I use the one by Spectrum Organics!
& now, FOR THAT HOW-TO?
- Preheat your countertop grill to 420F (Worry not! You can make the chicken on your stovetop in a skillet heated up with coconut or avocado oil on medium-high heat!). I JUST CAN’T RESIST THE GRILL MARKS.
- Clean & slice your chicken breast into your desired shape & size (strips, cubes, breasts, etc.) & throw them into a MEDIUM mixing bowl. Season with the mustards & spice & TOSS to combine & coat all your chicken in this marinade!
- You can either proceed to making the chicken RIGHT AWAY; OR:
- You can cover it with plastic wrap & refrigerate it for about an hour or two (or overnight, or while you’re at work, or for HOWEVER LONG YOU WISH!).
- Once your grill is preheated, place the chicken on the grill, making sure not to layer the pieces or overlap them! (THIS WILL ENSURE EVEN COOKING THROUGHOUT!)
- Grill each side for about 3-4 minutes, until the chicken is cooked through, crispy & browned on the outside, but still tender & juicy on the inside!
- Remove the chicken from the grill & let cool on a plate before refrigerating in an airtight container!