Kelly’s Indian-(VERY)-Spiced Brussels Sprouts a.k.a. When-The-Flavour-Combination-Is-MAD-REAL!
So, this recipe is basically a replica of my Maple Balsamic Roasted Brussels Sprouts, but I changed up the spice combination to achieve that Indian flavour & WOAH. JUST WOAH!
Since it’s pretty much the same recipe, PLEASE REFER TO MY RANT IN THE MAPLE ROASTED BRUSSELS POST (For once in my life, this will be a shot post. LAWLZ. Don’t get too excited, this is a one time event!). Click here!
My loves, YOU WILL NEED:
- Loads of Brussels sprouts!
- 2-3 tbsp. of raw organic apple cider vinegar (ALWAYS “From The Mother”);
- One organic lemon, JUICED;
- 1 tsp. of ground cumin;
- 1 tsp. of curry powder;
- 1/2 tsp. of ground turmeric;
- 1 tsp. of smoked paprika;
- 1 tsp. of Bragg’s Organic herb seasoning or any other dried herb seasoning of your choosing!
- A pinch of cinnamon!
- A pinch of cayenne!
- 3 bay leaves!
- Himalayan pink salt & black pepper for seasoning!
HOW DELISH DOES THAT SOUND, RIGHT?
NOW, for that HOW-TO?
- Clean, chop & prep your Brussels sprouts!
- Add the Brussels to a medium mixing bowl & throw in all the other ingredients!
- Once all your ingredients are added to the bowl, toss to coat the Brussels in all these beautiful flavours, making sure they are evenly coated (or as evenly coated as it gets!).
- Once seasoned, line a baking sheet with parchment paper & BAKE the babes at 375F for 25 minutes! Check on them at the 25-minute mark & then decide if you want them a bit more roasted! I added 4 minutes & they came out WONDERFULLY!
- Store in the refrigerator in an airtight container (IF YOU HAVE LEFTOVERS!)