Happy SaturYAY & happy sun!!!! (For once! – But, let’s see how long this lasts…).
ABOUT TO MAKE YOUR DAY AVO-MAZING!!!!! Seriously, I’m about to MAKE YOUR LIFE, GUYS. This is totally a love at first bite sitch. Don’t believe me? YOU’LL HAVE TO TRY THEM OUT FOR YOURSELVES (& TRUST ME, if you’re doing anybody a favor in doing so, IT’S YOU!).
Since I got so many requests for these babies & kept you munchkins waiting WAY TOO LONG (Sorry, hope you babies still LOVE MOI), LET’S GET RIGHT TO IT!
Got a sweet tooth to satisfy but don’t necessarily want to scarf down like 12 Ferrero Rochers?
THESE BABES ARE YOUR DREAM. COME. TRUE.
They’re the perf way to satisfy that sweet tooth craving without having to indulge in all that unhealthy, PROCESSED, full of sugar cr*p! (Pardon my French!).
PLUSSSSS, these babes are…
VEGAN (If you use dairy-free choco chips!)
If I can give you one word of advice, you may want to hide these from your significant other &/or kiddies!!!!! They will seriously DEVOUR THEM (all while having zero clue in the world that they’re loaded with healthy fats from the AVOCADO GOODNESS!!!!!).
They’re super duper easy to make & oh wait, just wait until they are ROLLED THE F IN THE SHREDDED COCONUT... Oh mah goodness!!!! Basically, these babies are the perfect balance between healthy & clean eating with a little indulgence (because our bodies DO DESERVE IT EVERY NOW & THEN!).
Ladies & gents, I present you with my Kelly’s Zero Butter, Zero Cream, Gluten-Free, Vegan, Refined-Sugar-Free & Possibly Vegan CHOCOLATE AVOCADO TRUFFLES a.k.a. The-Babes-That-Will-ALWAYS-Make-Your-Day-AVO-MAZING!-Oh-&-That-Creamy-Velvety-First-Bite-OhMaGoodness!
All they’re made of is avocado, chocolate chips, organic Himalayan pink sea salt, pure organic vanilla extract & organic unsweetened shredded coconut!
Sure, they aren’t the HEALTHIEST TREAT in the game BUT they are definitely a better choice for you than traditional truffles as they contain ZERO BUTTER & ZERO CREAM! Oh & AVOCADO!!!
I’ve already ranted & raved to you munchkins like a zillion times about all the amazing benefits of avocados & I THINK BY NOW YOU ALL KNOW HOW OBSESSED I AM WITH THEM! AND besides that, can we just discuss how creamy they make these truffles? NOT ONLY DO THEY MAKE ‘EM CREAMY AF, but these babies are the REASON why there is absolutely NO NEED FOR BUTTER OR CREAM. WINNING, RIGHT?
All this to say, I’m telling you, these are about to become your new BESTIE (but don’t forget about me! Kay?).
Anywho, let’s keep this short & sweet and get to the NITTY-GRITTY!
My loves, YOU WILL NEED:
- 2 ripe avocados;
- 1 cup of chocolate chips (If you want to make these babes vegan, make sure to buy dairy-free chocolate chips! I like the ones by EnjoyLife!);
- 1 tsp. of pure organic vanilla extract;
- A pinch of sea salt!
- ½ cup of organic unsweetened shredded coconut!
NOW, for that HOW-TO?
- Remove the avocado from the skin & remove the pits! Place the BABES in a food processor or blender & pulse the F out of ‘em until the avo is completely SMOOTH AF! Set aside.
- Add the chocolate chips to a microwave safe bowl & melt the munchkins for 1 minute! Stir them really well! If they aren’t completely melted, continue to melt the chocolate chips at 15-second increments, until completely melted! MAKE SURE TO STIR THE F OUT OF ‘EM AFTER EACH HEATING! This will allow you to know whether or not you need to keep microwaving ‘em!
- Once the chocolate is melted, stir in the avo, vanilla extract & sea salt! Mix until completely combined & then refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight!
- When the mixture is CHILLED-AF & you are ready to roll these babies, add the shredded coconut to a bowl, use a tbsp. to scoop & then roll this beautifulness into ROUND TRUFFLES & immediately roll the babes in the shredded coconut!
- STORE THE BABES IN AN AIRTIGHT CONTAINER IN THE FRIDGE FOR UP TO TWO WEEKS!
- ENJOY my loves & DEVOUR!!!
OH & FOOD PORN!!