First & foremost, I LOVE YOU ALL & I AM SO BEYOND OVERWHELMED (in the best way possible) BY ALL YOUR LOVE & SUPPORT. I CANNOT SAY IT ENOUGH!
And in the spirit of love, pretty things, hearts & roses, I THOUGHT… WHY NOT WHIP UP A GORG PINK DRESSING?! And this BOMB.COM BABE IS THE RESULT…
My loves, this is my RASPBERRY SESAME & THYME vinaigrette! AND SHE IS FREAKING DELICIOUS.
There is just something about the combination of that earthy, nutty, yet sweet taste of sesame oil COMBINED with the natural sweetness & tanginess of beautiful pink raspberries & SAVOURY GREEN HERBS! And of course, let’s not forget that little hint of raw organic honey, gluten-free Tamari for some saltiness, GARLIC & ONION FOR DAYS et voilá!
It’s that simple, my loves. But, do not be fooled by her simplicity. As I’ve told you babies in the past, SOMETIMES SIMPLE IS BETTER! And this PRETTY-IN-PINK-BABE is the perfect example of that. HECK, SHE IS THE EPITOME OF JUST THAT!
I know, some of you are probably like “What on earth is this bid thinking mixing sesame oil, a.k.a. ASIAN VIBES with fresh raspberries? Like, is she okay in the head?“.
For starters, my loves, I would like to assure you that I AM OKAY IN THE HEAD. THANKS FOR ASKING.
AND, now that that’s established, I would also like to inform you that THIS BID IS THINKING OF THE BEST FREAKING DRESSING ON EARTH (Of course, until I whisk up my next one, then we can decide which one is better, BUT FOR NOW, THIS BABE IS EVERYTHING!).
Ladies & gents, this is Kelly’s Clean-Eating Raspberry Sesame & Thyme Dressing a.k.a. Another-Day-Another-Dressing-&-Precisely-The-Prettiest-Most-Gorgeously-Pink-Babe-You-Ever-Did-See!
AND NOW, without further ado, let’s get to the nitty-gritty!
My loves, YOU WILL NEED:
- 2 tbsp. of organic toasted sesame oil;
- 1 tbsp. of gluten-free Tamari;
- 1 ½ tsp. of raw organic honey (TO ALL MY VEGAN LOVES OUT THERE, replace the honey with maple syrup to make this babe YOU-FRIENDLY!);
- 1 pint of raspberries (preferably those very-almost-too-ripe ones at the back of your fridge, about to go bad STAT!);
- 1-2 cloves of garlic;
- 1 tsp. of dried thyme;
- ½ tsp. of dried parsley flakes;
- ½ tsp. of onion powder;
- ¼ tsp. of sea salt;
- Freshly ground black pepper for seasoning!
For the easy part (YES, easier than taking out all your ingredients & measuring them… CRAY, RIGHT? I know!). Anywho, this babe is a BLENDER DRESSING, a.k.a. she’s the perfect excuse for them lazy nights when you want to garnish your greens in something freaking beautiful but don’t feel like whisking FOR DAYS UNTIL YOUR ARM IS ABOUT TO FALL THE EFF OFF.
The only effort you have to make? PRESS A BUTTON. ON YOUR BLENDER & LET THE BABE DO ALL THE WORK! Ya dig? I know you do.
AND NOW, for that HOW-TO!?
- Add all these gorg ingredients to your blender & PULSE THE EFF OUT OF ‘EM UNTIL FULLY COMBINED. Your dressing should be rich, creamy, thick, smooth, silky (& every other synonym for these words!). OH & SHE SHOULD BE BRIGHT FREAKING GORGEOUSLY PINK!
- P.S. If you munchkins want a thinner dressing, simply add more sesame oil & Tamari at a 2:1 ratio, so if you add 1 tbsp. of sesame oil, add ½ tbsp. of gluten-free Tamari – YOU CATCH MY DRIFT, RIGHT? You can also add some water to your dressing if you prefer, BUT it might take away from some of the flavour & NOBODY LIKES WATERED DOWN DRESSINGS, so be careful, my loves! IT’S ALL ABOUT THAT FLAVOUR!
- NOW, smother this baby on your bed of beautiful greens, top ’em with some teriyaki salmon, a sesame-crusted tuna-steak OR loads of crunchy or roasted veggies et voilá!!!
Enjoy babes!! Xoxo <3