Hi babes!!!! <3 <3
Again, HAPPY FRIYAY!!! 🙂 🙂 🙂
BACK NOW WITH…OH YOU KNOW, JUST ANOTHER SITCH IN MY KITCH that went down this morning! (BRIGHT & FREAKING EARLY!!!).
Ladies & gents, this is Kelly’s Clean-Eating Chili-Lime Salad Dressing a.k.a. That-Heavenly-Bright-Citrusy-&-Just-The-Right-Amount-of-Spice-Pour-Me-On-Everything-Dressing! & she is FREAKING AWESOME. Why, you ask?
This baby is bright, citrusy & JUST THE RIGHT AMOUNT OF SPICY!
She’s clean, healthy & guilt-free!!!
She takes NO MORE THAN 5 MINUTES TO WHIP UP! I MEAN, RATHER, TO WHISK UP!
OH, & you can even use this baby to marinate fish/seafood or chicken!!!! (If you want to thicken her a bit, just add some ‘mo honey or add in 1 tbsp. of vegan or regular mayo!). BASICALLY, WHAT I’M TRYING TO RELAY IS THAT SHE’S VERSATILE-AF.
Just picture A GORG, RAINBOW-AF MEXICANO SALAD SMOTHERED IN THIS BABE OF A DRESSING. I’m talking a salad FULL, LIKE JAM-PACKED with kidney beans, chickpeas, black beans, red onion, bell peppers, tortilla chips & LOADS OF SHREDDED CHEDDAR. Ya know, basically a TACO SALAD!!!! AHHHH, so excited!!! I mean… HOW COULD YOU NOT SAY SHE IS AWESOME? C’mon. Don’t be so hard on me!!
ANYWHO LOVIES, I really don’t think you need much MORE convincing anymore… DO YOU? If you do, then BYE. If not, let’s get to them ingredients!! YA DIG?
My loves, YOU WILL NEED:
- Zest & juice of two limes! (If you do not have fresh lime, DO NOT PANIC!!!! You can use about 4-5 tablespoons of bottled lime juice & EVERYTHING WILL BE OKAY, I PROMISE!!!).
- ¼ cup of organic red wine vinegar;
- 1 tbsp. of low-sodium soy sauce;
- 1 tbsp. of raw organic honey;
- 1/3 cup of organic extra-virgin olive oil;
- 1 tsp. of garlic powder;
- ½ tsp. of red pepper chilli flakes (P.S. I’m a bit of a weakling when it comes to heat, so if you like EVEN MORE OF A KICK, feel free to throw in some ‘mo red pepper flakes!!!);
- 1 tsp. of ground cumin;
- ½ tsp. of organic Himalayan pink sea salt;
C’EST TOUT, BABIES!!!!
NOW, ALL YOU GOTTA DO BABES IS COMBINE ALL THE BEAUTZ INGREDIENTS IN A METAL MIXING BOWL & WHISK THE EFF OUT OF ‘EM.
OH, & then you might want to chop up & whip up a gorg salad (like the one I mentioned above) & SMOTHER HER IN THIS GORGEOUSNESS.
Almost forgot to tell you munchkins, IF YOU HAVE TIME, refrigerate this baby & let the flavours blend for at least 30 minutes before using her!! IF YOU DON’T HAVE TIME, DON’T PANIC. SHE’S STILL DELISH!
OKAY, NOW FOOD PORN! OBVS!!!!
POUR & ENJOY, BABIES!! <3 XOXO