Hi my loves!!! <3 <3
Back at it, YET AGAIN! This time, with UHHHHH… BANANA PEANUT BUTTER!!! BYE. I’m too amazed at this beauty that I concocted & anyways, I MUST get back to (COMPULSIVELY, OBSESSIVELY) spreading this stuff. SORRY NOT SORRY.
No, seriously, would you believe me if I told you (RANTED ABOUT HOW) that this beautiful spread is BETTER than peanut butter?!?! I know… you are probably rolling your eyes RN thinking, “How on earth could this cray-cray girl think that anything (besides chocolate, of course) is better than peanut butter?” Munchkins, I swear. This baby takes the cake because:
She’s easier to spread.
She tastes EVEN sweeter than PB.
SHE HAS NO ADDED SUGAR.
She will give you a serving of fruit (BANANAS, FTW. POTASSIUM, FTW. BASICALLY, WINNING).
Oh & all of this & she still contains REAL PB ANYWAYS!!!!!
So like… do you agree now? YOU BETTER. If you don’t, we can no longer be friends.
Ladies & gents, I present you with my Smooth, Velvety, Creamy & Dreamy Clean-Eating Homemade Banana Peanut Butter a.k.a. On-A-Banana-Peanut-Butter-Cloud-&-Compulsively-Spreading-Somebody-Help!
OH, OH, OH!!! & EVEN, EVEN BETTER: If you’re a CHOCOLATE LOVER LIKE MOI & you want to turn this into BANANA COCOA PEANUT BUTTER, all you gotta do is add some cocoa powder to your food processor before blending et voilà! I’ll tell you all about them quantities shortly, PROMISE!
Right, speaking of QUANTITIES, would you believe me (YES, AGAIN) if I told you that this baby contains only 3 (or 4, if you add the cocoa powder) ingredients?!?! I keep creating these “seem-too-good-to-be-true” stich’s, BUT I SWEAR, THEY ARE MORE REAL (RAW & CLEAN) THAN EVER. Doubt me all you want, but taste them & you’ll regret the day you ever doubted me for the rest of your lives. BYE.
In case you needed some ideas as to how to use, I mean EAT, no I mean, DEVOUR, this beautiful creation, you can use her anywhere you would use the regular stuff… USE YOUR IMAGINATIONS BABIES.
- WARM HER UP & DRIZZLE HER OVER OATMEAL OR GREEK YOGURT;
- Use her as a SANDWICH SPREAD, DIP OR PUDDING;
- OR as a SMOOTH & VELVETY TOPPING FOR WAFFLES, PANCAKES OR ICE CREAM!
- BETTER YET… UH… eat her with a spoon, out of the jar, while watching Netflix, MISS PIGGY STYLE. (This is totz MY WAY!).
OKAY, I’ve kept you munchkins waiting (drooling, salivating, fantasizing & dreaming) for long enough (Basically, what that means is, I’ve ranted too much, ONCE AGAIN), so, it’s only fair that I reward you with a lil’ something, something. What’s that lil’ something I speak of, you ask? THE INGREDIENTS LIST!!!! You ready? Here we go!
- 1 large banana;
- 5 tbsp. of raw organic peanut butter (The smooth one, NOT THE CRUNCHY KIND!);
- 1 tsp. of pure organic vanilla extract (Simply Organic, always!);
- OPTIONAL: Like I said before my loves, if you want to turn this baby into Banana Cocoa Peanut Butter, simply add 2 tbsp. of organic unsweetened fair trade cocoa powder (I use Cuisine Camino Dutch Cocoa Powder) et voilaaaaaaa! What a transformation, right? And a quick one, to say the least!!!!
Ok my loves, once again; a step-by-step guide is totz not necessary. THIS IS SO EASY!!!!! All you gotta do is add the ingredients to your food processor (or blender!) & PULSE THE EFF OUT OF ‘EM until they are smooth AF. Feel free to add more PB if you want an even thicker nut butter (Totz. up to you!).
OBVS, the leftovers can be stored in the fridge. But, TBH, I don’t know how much leftovers there will actually be… I mean, if there are leftovers, you have too much self-control & again, we cannot be friends. Bye!
Enjoy my loves!!! <3 <3 <3 xoxo!