Hi (AGAIN) my loves!!! <3 <3
Hope you’re all having a good start to your SUNDAY FUNDAY! (If you’re awake yet… bu,t I mean, it’s 1PM… YOU MUST BE KIDDING IF YOU’RE STILL IN BED. Be productive, people!!!).
Okay, so this is today’s BREAKY GOALS. TBH, this breakfast SURPASSED ALLLLLLL BREAKY GOALS. YOU READY FOR THIS ONE? I mean, the sight of her must ALREADY be making you go cray-cray. Wait until you hear this description. YOU WILL FREAK THE EFF OUT. Ok… Let me get into it slowly; I’m going to let you pace yourselves. See how much I care about you? I don’t want you to like DIE ON THE SPOT.
Basically, THINK: Beautiful leafy-green AF crispy spinach sautéed in coconut oil & garlic. Protein-packed egg whites seasoned with garlic powder, onion powder, chilli powder, dried oregano, dried basil, sea salt & freshly ground pepper, ALL THIS BEAUTIFULNESS topped with Greek yogurt mixed with Italian seasoning… NOW, IMAGINE MIXING ALL THIS WONDERFULNESS TOGETHER ONCE SHE HITS THE PLATE… you die.
AND if all this wasn’t enough, I had this babe of a dish with a side of 2 slices of SPROUTED TOAST (DUH!!!!!) & WAIT FOR IT… my Cinnamon-Spiced Apple & Pear Jam (RECIPE HERE). GUYS, THE SWEET & SAVOURY COMBINATION WAS JUST SIMPLY & UTTERLY INCREDIBLE!!!!!! I’m so full, I’m so happy, I’m so satisfied.
OH & speaking of being full & satisfied, did I mention this baby rings in at 33 grams of protein & 18 grams of fibre? TALK ABOUT THE PERFECT, HEALTHY, CLEAN, LEAN, DELISH START TO YOUR DAY, right? GET READY FOR HER BABIES!!!
OH & P.S. How proud of me are you munchkins that I’m staying ever-so-faithful to Spinach? I know. I think I finally learned my lesson! Although, I do have to admit that I think of Kale every now & then.
OKAY, now we’re getting to that time… the time where I REVEAL TO YOU WHAT GOES INTO THIS BABY & once I do, YOU WILL MELT. I swear. AND ALTHOUGH I DO NOT WANT YOU TO MELT & DISAPPEAR, I have no choice but to reveal the ingredients if I want you munchkins to taste this HEAVENLY BREAKY, so here I go. Please, try to stay alive. I love you too much to lose you. OK, HERE GOES:
My loves, YOU WILL NEED:
- 1-2 tbsp. of organic coconut oil (I use Nutiva, duh!);
- 2-3 cloves of garlic, MINCED;
- 8 organic egg whites;
- 1 tsp. of garlic powder;
- 1 tsp. of onion powder;
- ½ tsp. of chilli powder;
- ½ tsp. of dried oregano;
- ½ tsp. of dried basil;
- ½ tsp. of organic Himalayan pink sea salt;
- ¼ tsp. of freshly ground black pepper;
- 240g of spinach;
- 2-3 tbsp. of fresh cilantro, CHOPPED;
- 160g of 2% organic Greek yogurt;
- 1 tsp. of Italian seasoning;
- Freshly ground black pepper & dried parsley flakes for seasoning!
& ON THE SIDE WITH THIS BABE:
- 2 slices of sprouted toast;
- 2 tbsp. of my Cinnamon-Spiced Apple & Pear Jam (HEAVENNNNNNN!).
NOW, to whip this baby up!!!! HOW EXCITED YOU THOUGH? I’m freaking the eff out!!! Here goes my loves!!
- Heat your coconut oil in a medium skillet over MEDIUM HEAT.
- Once the oil is HAWT (& DAT COCONUT OIL SMELLS LIKE HEAVEN), add the garlic & sauté the EFF out of it until fragrant (ONCE AGAIN MY LOVES, UNTIL IT SMELLS LIKE GARLIC HEAVEN IN YOUR KITCH!!!).
- Once fragrant, add your spinach to the skillet, allow it to wilt a little bit & then season it with some salt, peppa & garlic powder!
- While the spinach is cooking & your stomach is growling like CRAY-CRAY, add your egg whites to a mixing bowl & throw in the garlic powder, onion powder, chilli powder, oregano, basil, sea salt & freshly ground black pepper. WHISK THE EFF OUT OF THIS BEAUTIFULNESS.
- Once your spinach is cooked through & WILTED AF, pour in your egg white mixture & throw in the chopped cilantro. Stir continuously until your eggs are cooked through! This should take anywhere between 3 and 5 minutes! BUT, WATCH YOUR SKILLET. CARE FOR YOUR SKILLET. LOVE YOUR SKILLET. <3 <3 <3.
- Once this beautifulness is ready, remove from the heat & set aside!
- NOW, TIME TO WHIP THAT GREEEEEK YOGURT UP! Pretty simple my loves, all you gotta do is add the Italian seasoning to your Greek yogurt & stir the creamy & smooth beautifulness until the spices are evenly spread throughout et voilà!
- NOW, PLATE YOUR EGG WHITE MIXTURE. Top this beautifulness with the Greek yogurt & garnish THIS BEAUTY with the dried parsley flakes & freshly ground pepper!!!
- DEVOUR THE EFF OUT OF THIS DREAMY BREAKY & stay FULL AF all morning long, my loves!!!
TIME FOR DAT FOOD PORN!!!!
Enjoy lovebugs!!!! <3 <3 <3 xoxo!