Hi lovies! <3 <3
Time for a motivational one!!!! Is motivational “Sunday Fundays” a thing?!? OH WELL, if it wasn’t, NOW IT IS.
Another week, & EVEN MORE ACCOMPLISHMENTS. Basically, the picture speaks for itself. PLEASE TELL ME YOU SEE THEM GAINS (ESPECIALLY IN MY FACE. Like, look at them chubby cheeks!!!! Now, all I need is for my bod to fill up a bit. I MISS MY CURVES. OKAY, TOO MUCH INFO. #sorrynotsorry.
You have no idea how good it feels to:
1) Wake up in the morning & have the energy to cook & bake up storms in my kitch, clean, go out & do groceries.
2) Wake up in the morning & feel motivated to see my family & friends, as opposed to wanting to curl up into a little ball & hide under the covers until the NEXT MORNING!
3) Wake up in the morning, look in the mirror & FEEL GOOD, STRONG, AND MOST OF ALL, BEAUTIFUL (INSIDE & OUT), even WITHOUT MASCARA, FOUNDATION & UBER CHAPPED LIPS.
4) Wake up in the morning & see the numbers on the scale go up CONSISTENTLY (Happy dances are on fleek these days, my loves!)
5) BEST OF ALL, wake up in the morning knowing that I AM GETTING BETTER. I HAVE MADE PROGRESS. I HAVE INSPIRED, HELPED & MOTIVATED OTHERS TO COOK & OPEN UP ABOUT THEIR STRUGGLES & THAT I HAVE ALL THE SUPPORT & LOVE IN THE WORLD FROM PEOPLE WHO GENUINELY CARE ABOUT ME!
I love you all from the bottom of my heart <3 <3 <3
I CANNOT STRESS ENOUGH HOW REWARDING MY JOURNEY TOWARDS ANOREXIA RECOVERY HAS BEEN THUS FAR.
And, it just keeps getting BETTER & BETTER!!
ONCE AGAIN, I AM PROUD TO SAY, I AM SUPERWOMAN & I feel STRONGER than ever.
OH & if you don’t see my progress in this photo, WHAT DO YOU SAY ABOUT ALL OF THESE, YOU MUNCHKINS?! Safe to say the SELFIE QUEEN IS BACK!!!!! #NOSHAME.