Hi again lovies! <3 <3 <3
OKAY, so, RN, we take a break from the food posts (A very, very short break, I promise!) & we talk about the Juice Beauty Organic Green Apple Peel. You ready for this? Tried this babe for the first time today & I am SUPER IMPRESSED! Let me explain.
Ladies & gents, this is my review of Another Day, Another Mask: Juice Beauty Organic Green Apple Peel (Full Strength) a.k.a. Applesauce-On-My-Face-You?
In a nutshell, this babe is formulated to do quite a few things!
- Reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, DARK SPOTS (My pet peeve, OMG) & discoloration.
- Even skin stone (Due to its very potent dose of alpha hydroxy acids, such as those found in organic green apples).
- Nourish skin (due to its Vitamin A, C & E content).
- Exfoliate & reveal an overall brighter complexion.
- Help fight free radicals with antioxidant-rich nutrients from grapeseed.
Before I tell you lovies all about my experience with this mask, you should also know that the mask is:
- COMPLETELY VEGAN.
- Formulated without any parabens, propylene, butylene glycol, sulfates, phthalates, pesticides, petroleum, artificial dyes or synthetic fragrances (& IT LEGIT SMELLS AMAZING – IT’S APPLESAUCE, NO JOKE).
- NEVER tested on animals.
- AND, contains 70% or more certified organic ingredients!
KAY, enough about the facts. Let me tell you about what I think about this babe!
First off, THE SECOND YOU OPEN THE CONTAINER, YOU LITERALLY MELT. Literally, the mask smells like LOADED-WITH-SUGAR-APPLESAUCE. It’s heavenly. You not only want to smother it all over your face, but you legit want to eat it. GUYS, I know I exaggerate a lot, but this is not one of those times. SWEAR. All this to say, I did not eat the mask; but I did apply a generous amount all over my face & neck. I have to say that the application was super easy & the mask went on super smooth!
I left the mask on for a little longer than the recommended 10-minutes (SIMPLY because I was too busy in the kitch & forgot I had it on – THAT’S A GOOD SIGN, RIGHT? Basically, the mask did not become all hard & crinkly, ergo, I did not feel like a robot that could not move my face while I had it on!).
AS SOON AS I TOOK HER OFF, WOAH! I was already impressed by the smell, texture & overall feel of the mask while I had it on, but then, the result when I took her off took “impressed” to a whole new level. My skin INSTANTLY felt smoother, cleaner & MOST OF ALL, CLEARER & GLOWING (Seriously!!!!). Basically, this is another very rare case of a product that actually does what it says it does & more! (And, this is only after ONE USE). I don’t know about you munchkins but I get so excited when I discover new products made with REAL-GOOD-FOR-YOU ingredients & that actually do what they aim to!
When I washed her off, my face was a little bit red (Which, by the way, is totally normal & is even indicated on the packaging as something to expect, SO DO NOT PANIC!), so I moisturized with my Sunday Riley CEO C + E antioxidant Protect + Repair Moisturizer combined with a few drops of Dr. Brandt Power Dose Vitamin C (TWO PRODUCTS I LITERALLY SWEAR BY ATM) & the redness went away almost instantly. BEST OF ALL, my skin has felt beautifully-perfectly-incredibly radiant, smooth & fresh all day long!!!
NOW, THE MILLION DOLLAR QUESTION $$$$:
Would I recommend this mask & Is she worth the price? TOTALLY x2!!! For $60, you get:
- A mask that is made with beautiful, natural and almost (all) organic ingredients;
- that smells amazing;
- feels great on the skin &
- BEST OF ALL, TRULY DOES WHAT IT IS FORMULATED TO DO & TO ME, THAT’S PRICELESS!
If we’re on the same page, you can pick this baby up at Sephora (OBVS!).
Enjoy my loves & feel free to ask away if you have any questions about this baby before you pick her up (But, I bet she’s already in your cart #onlineshoppingFTW). Love y’all. Xoxo! <3 <3
OH & of course, THE PICS! (SORRY, THIS AIN’T FOOD PORN).
& LAST BUT NOT LEAST, MOI, AFTER I WASHED HER OFF & MOISTURIZED THE EFF OUT OF MA FACE: