Rise & shine my loves!! <3
Happy SUNDAY, FUNDAY! 🙂
WHAT WAS THE SITCH IN MY KITCH THIS MORNING AT 5:30 AM?: 5-INGREDIENT NO-BAKE BANANA BREAD BLONDIES, DEAD, YOU? My loves… basically, this morning I created a too-good-to-be-true-you-will-love-me-forever-&-always SITCH. Ladies & gents, I present you with my Clean-Eating GF/Vegan/Paleo 5-Ingredient No-Bake Banana Bread Blondies a.k.a. 5-Minutes-1-Bowl-Soft-Doughy-Crumbly-Fudgy-Too-Good-To-Be-True-Game-Changing-White-Brownies.
What’s so F-AMAZING ABOUT THESE? Listen up!!!!
- First of all, ALL YOU NEED is five (Yes, 5) ingredients, ONE BOWL & 5 MINUTES to whip up these EASY, DELISH, NO-BAKE BLONDIES.
- They are soft, crumbly, doughy & fudgy, all while being SUPER CLEAN & HEALTHY. (AGAIN, 2 birds, 1 stone, you?).
- Oh & they are gluten-free, refined sugar-free, Paleo & vegan… I’M THE BEST, RIGHT? These babes are a GAME-CHANGER & they legit satisfy every. single. dietary. restriction.
- The babes are also A GREAT SOURCE of fibre & protein (OH & are super low in sugar!!!). Don’t believe me? WELL… Each serving of these babes contains 2g of protein, 4G OF FIBRE (YAY!!!!) & A MEASLY 3G OF SUGAR & A PRETTY-MUCH-NOTHING 9G OF CARBS (OH, but when you taste it… you will never know!!!!) WHAT?!!?
Do these pics have you mind blown yet? Or do I need to describe these babies? OKAY, I’ll describe a bit. THINK: Crumbly coconut flour (OH, Hello Fibre, Have we met? You’re gorg). Melted raw organic smooth & creamy peanut butter. Mashed banana. Pure organic naturally sweet AF maple syrup. Dairy-free scrumptiously-cute chocolate chips. ET VOILÁ!
Anywho, that magical moment where I tell you guys how to RECREATE THE WONDERFULNESS I CREATED has now arrived!!!!! Are you READY? Even if you’re not, I’m typing away frantically & MUST GET MY THOUGHTS DOWN, so here goes!!
MY LOVES, you will need (HARDLY ANYTHING!):
- 1/2 cup of coconut flour, SIFTED (I use Nutiva);
- 1/2 cup of mashed banana (I used 2 medium bananas, about 210g!);
- 1/4 cup of raw organic peanut butter (or cashew butter!);
- 1/4 cup of pure organic maple syrup (or raw organic honey, but we’ve LEGIT been over this 10000x my loves, who in their right mind would choose honey over maple syrup? I’m giving you PERMISSION (YES, Carte Blanche!!!!) to use maple syrup, so DO IT. Kay?);
- 1/4 cup of dairy-free chocolate chips! (THIS IS NOT OPTIONAL). Oh & if dairy is not a concern for you munchkins, feel free to USE YOUR IMAGINATION. HAVE FUN WITH THESE LITTLE SCRUMPTIOUS CHIPS OF WONDERFULNESS. Throw in some milk chocolate chips, butterscotch, Reese’s (ZOMFG) or white chocolate chips! GET CREATIVE! (Or, call me & I’ll get creative for you!).
NOW, how do you whip these simple, REAL, good-for-you ingredients into a BAKING STORM, (BTW, am I the only one who finds it necessary to make a mess when cooking/baking? LIKE IT’S TOTZ. PART OF THE EXPERIENCE. YA FEEL ME? The clean-up though… KILL ME!!!!) a.k.a. how do these beautiful ingredients become the babes that are these BANANA BREAD BLONDIES? Let me explain!
- In a mixing bowl, combine the CRUMBLY AF coconut flour & mashed banana (You so cute!) & MIX WELL UNTIL COMBINED. The dough should look VERY CRUMBLY.
- In a microwave-safe bowl (I said microwave-safe. NOW, IF YOU BURN DOWN YOUR HOUSE, I DENY ALL LIABILITY. BYE!), melt your nut butter & maple syrup/honey & pour this wonderfulness into the dry mixture (GUYS, as this beautiful combination of nut butter & natural sweetener is poured into your coconut flour/mashed banana mix, you will DIE & GO TO HEAVEN. Just make sure you come back. You’ll want to try these blondies & they don’t have them in heaven).
- Mix ALL THIS BEAUTIFULNESS until fully incorporated & a THICK AF BATTER is formed.
- Stir in your SCRUMPTIOUSLY-CUTE-CHOCOLATE-CHIPS-OY!
- Transfer the batter to a lined container or a small baking tray & REFRIGERATE/FREEZE for 10-20 minutes, UNTIL FIRM! My loves, YOU WILL NOT RESIST THE TEMPTATION TO TASTE THE BATTER AS SOON AS EVERYTHING IS COMBINED… Lez be honest, do you see it? How could ANYONE (Yep, even somebody with the most resistance IN THE ENTIRE WORLD) resist this gorgeousness? I just wanted to warn you in case you thought you were weird for not being able to resist. YOU AREN’T.
Enjoy lovebugs!! Xoxo <3 <3