Hi lovies! <3
FOR ONCE in my blogging life (I know, this is a FREAKING MIRACLE. Who wants to celebrate with some cookie dough?), this one is going to be SHORT & SWEET. I swear.
Ladies & gents, I present you with my Homemade Clean-Eating (& Simple AF) Raspberry Vinaigrette a.k.a. The-Most-Pretty-In-Pink-Vinaigrette-That-You-Ever-Did-See.
She’s super simple, yet so FREAKING AWESOME. Why, you ask? LET ME EXPLAIN (Briefly, I swear!):
- THE TEXTURE… speechless!!!!
- Clean & healthy!
- Sweet & savoury. All the sweetness comes from NATURAL & UNREFINED SUGARS (Babes, make sure that if you are using frozen raspberries, they are the “no sugar added” ones, because otherwise, you will be loading up on refined sugars… WITHOUT EVEN KNOWING IT! #PISSED).
- The base ingredient is BEAUTIFUL-PRETTY-IN-PINK-GORG-RASPBERRIES. A quick rundown of their benefits? WELL, whether you like it or not, NUTRITION-101 WITH KELLY IN THE KITCH:
- Super high in fibre & manganese, a.k.a. GOOD-FOR-DIGESTION & SPEEDING UP THE METABOLISM #WINNING #HELLOFIBRE #BRINGITON… I told you – I like to kill two birds with one stone & stuff;
- Packed with Vitamin C (ANTIOXIDANT FTW) & THEREFORE, can help reduce age spots, discoloration & wrinkles, restoring youthful appearance! (UH, this is like FREE SKINCARE. Peace out Sephora, it’s been real. LAWLZ, JK!).
- The babes contain ellagic acid, which efficiently stops undesirable damage to cell membranes by neutralizing free radicals, a.k.a. THEY PREVENT INFECTIONS & CANCER.
- Promote feminine health;
- Strengthen immune system (Due to antioxidant & phytonutrient content).
- OH & IF ALL THIS ISN’T ENOUGH, SHE IS SIMPLY-MAGICALLY-INCREDIBLY-DELICIOUS!
OKAY, I promised it would be short & sweet, so let’s get right to the nitty-gritty (See, I do keep my promises!!). My loves, YOU WLL NEED:
- ½ cup of organic white wine vinegar (I use Maison Orphée);
- ¼ cup of organic extra-virgin olive oil (I use Maison Orphée);
- ¼ cup of fresh or frozen raspberries (FAVES!, you? <3 <3);
- 2 teaspoons of raw organic honey (I use Wild Country);
C’EST TOUT, MES AMOURS! (French for, THAT’S ALL MY LOVES!).
THE TITLE SPEAKS FOR ITSELF. This baby is simple AF. All you have to do is combine all the ingredients in a blender or food processor (I used my Breville Boss Blender) & blend the EFF out of them until SMOOTH!! & YOU’RE DONE. I swear. That’s really it.
Now what? POUR THE EFF OUT OF THIS BABE. May I make a few suggestions? Thanks for your permission.
- She’s great with salads with feta/goat cheese or ricotta topped with some roasted cashews or slivered almonds!
- PERF FOR A CHICKEN SALAD!
- She will even work as a marinade for grilled chicken or salmon!
OKAY lovies, that’s all for now. Short & sweet! BYE!
OH wait… FOOD PORN (I have to show you how gorgeously pink she is. I just have to. #sorrynotsorry)!
ENJOY LOVIES & POUR IT UP! <3 <3 <3 <3 xx!