Homemade Clean-Eating GUAC a.k.a. The-Answer-To-All-Your-Avo-Toast-Goals-Oh-&-Pretty-Much-Your-Dream-Come-True-#PackageDeal!
Hi loves!! <3
Whipped up some raw homemade GUAC @ 7:05am That’s what’s up, you?
For those of you who know me, you all know I am pretty much “FAMOUS” for my GUAC #braggingrightsearned, so I thought it would be only fair if I shared it with you guys so you can also enjoy this deliciousness (You know… since I can’t invite you ALL over at the same time). This recipe has legit become a classic & IS THE ANSWER TO ALL YOUR AVO-TOAST GOALS. Spread this heavenly wonderfulness on a perfectly toasted slice of Ezekiel (which, BTW, I devoured like CRAY-CRAY this morning, but we’ll get to that), top it with some Parm or shredded cheese, a fried VERY-RUNNY-YOLKY egg, some fresh &/or dried herbs & BAM!!!!!
This BABE IS EVERYTHING: Clean, lean, healthy, made with only the freshest ingredients, super easy & quick to whip up, DELISH AS EFF, packed with good-for-you fats (YEP, not scared of those anymore. EFF you anorexia) & absolutely-positively-gorgeously green (#EatYoGreens). Honestly loves, I could sit here and describe this guac to you until tomorrow, but NOTHING & I MEAN NOTHING could do it more justice than you trying it (OOPS, I meant devouring it) for yourselves. So for once in my life, I will stop rambling & LET’S GET TO IT! 🙂
P.S. I DAMN WELL HOPE YOU HAVE SOME PERFECTLY RIPE AVOCADOS… ‘Cause if you don’t… you know what that means? GROCERY RUN!!! OK MY LOVES, you will need:
- 2 ripe avocados, PEELED & DICED (or just MUSH THE EFF OUT OF THEM!);
- ½ red onion, PEELED & FINELY CHOPPED (This is very important my loves, like… I don’t know about you, but when I’m eating guac, I don’t exactly want to taste this massive piece of ONION. Nothing should EVER mask the task of AVOCADO, okay?);
- ½ pint of cherry tomatoes (The HARDER they are, the better. Nobody likes tomato juice in their guac!!!);
- 1 tbsp. of lime juice;
- 1 tbsp. of organic extra-virgin olive oil;
- 2 cloves of garlic;
- ¼ tsp. of sea salt;
- ¼ tsp. of garlic powder;
- ¼ tsp. of dried parsley flakes;
- ¼ tsp. of freshly ground black pepper;
- 1 tbsp. of dill, FINELY CHOPPED;
- If you prefer cilantro, GO FOR IT!
- 1 tbsp. of basil, FINELY CHOPPED;
NOW, TO WHIP THIS BABE UP, it’s really so simple… like there is NO NEED FOR A STEP-BY-STEP.
Basically, all you gotta do is mash the avocadoes with a fork or potato masher in a bowl, then add ALLLLL THE REMAINING BEAUTIFUL INGREDIENTS & STIR THE EFF OUT OF EVERYTHING TO COMBINE! Et voilá, your fresh batch of guac is BORN & READY TO BE DEVOURED.
FOOOOOOD PORN, ANYONE?
WAIT, WAIT, DON’T GO JUST YET… LOOK AT MY BREAKFAST THIS MORNING. YOU ARE GOING TO FREAKING DIE.
OKAY, BYE! <3 Love y’all!